Sorta OT:Can't wait till I hear Tech and Bill spit on the same track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
He kind ariskin a little sayin Nigger like that... I mean i get what hes sayin... Actually the song aint that bad.. im down with it, but im just sayin people gonna look. See another dude other then black sayin the "N" word and look away. And im not just talkin bout black people either.. I mean people of different races might turn away from him because they can feel hes showin disrespect

Sep 26, 2002
rising_tied said:
He kind ariskin a little sayin Nigger like that... I mean i get what hes sayin... Actually the song aint that bad.. im down with it, but im just sayin people gonna look. See another dude other then black sayin the "N" word and look away. And im not just talkin bout black people either.. I mean people of different races might turn away from him because they can feel hes showin disrespect
that's true but a true artist doesnt "calculate", they "create"

the song is obviously an anti-racist song, and if somebody get caught up in the use of one word and dont wanna listen, that's their loss

i mean if i was a hip hopper and somebody called me a "white n****" i'd probably make song about it too... the shit that pisses you off makes for strong music

Aug 9, 2005
1. Babylon feat. Howard Jones (of Killswitch Engage)
2. Doomsday Was Written In An Alien Bible
3. Trust Nobody
4. A Bullet Never Lies feat. Vinnie Paz (of Jedi Mind Tricks)
5. White Nigger
6. My Uncle
7. Riya feat. HR & Darryl Jenifer (of Bad Brains)
8. War Is My Destiny feat. Immortal Technique, Max Cavalera (of Sepultura/Soulfly)
9. Society Is Brainwashed
10. This Is Who I Am
11. Too Young feat. HERO, Slaine (of La Coka Nostra)
12. Pain Gang feat. B-Real (of Cypress Hill), Everlast (of La Coka Nostra)
13. U.B.S. (The Unauthorized Biography of Slayer)
14. Coka Moshiach feat. Raekwon The Chef
15. The Most Dangerous Weapon Alive
16. Soap
17. I'm A Goon
18. Only Time Will Tell feat. Necro, Tech N9ne, Everlast (of La Coka Nostra)

source: http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=SM01CD

Nov 14, 2002
Backpack rap?

backpack

A form of hip-hop music that is socially conscious. Emphasis is placed upon the lyrics and beat production, usually inspired by the world around the producer/rapper. Few artists adopt the style for fear of being seen as nerdy, but it is far from that.
Common, Kanye West and Talib Kweli all make backpack rap.

Feb 12, 2006
Charlie Murphy claims the invention of backpack rap if im not mistaken, he was on the set of a video shoot with Buckshot and 9th Wonder where he was saying that. I think maybe my memory isnt serving me correct and im not going back to check.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Hour of Reprisal originally was slated for 9/11/07. lol

That album's gonna be sick. I have a fake leak that's basically just the Black Metal mixtape with a couple tracks added, but its already dope. It'll be weird to hear Paz on a beat as poppy as Bullet Never Lies has.