Sooo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
I had to choose the worst song it'd be I Heard That Song B4. Its decent, but seriously I really think I've heard that beat somewhere before lol.
You hard sort of heard it. Listen to Tech N9ne - This Ring.

AND

I love that song. The worst for me is Sit In The Corner Bitch. Actually most of the first 7 tracks I dont feel 'cept like colostomy bag.

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn gud album, all around..... i tryed not to expect much cuz every cd since loaded was not all that great but damn i was shocked..... money well spent $$$

btw, BUY the album fuckers!

Jan 5, 2010
yea, but like you said... he's a had plenty longer to fall off... I think if your gona compare albums, then just do that. dont worry about how theyve perfected the flow with experience and how theyve had longer to fall off.. compare the albums alone without thinking about how long theyve been around for. i think its better than both of kalikos albums. Havent heard all of Kutts stuff.. I only own the mixtape.

Aug 31, 2005
really like this release, a few skippable tracks and i think it could use a little bit more variety but overall a great release

and first degree the de is the worst rapper ive heard since bizarre

Jul 3, 2008
yea lynch fell off after his time away from the game...his flo is off now..dude mumbles some lines...still tho...DAAM is the best non tech n9ne strange release