Sony Acid Pro?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MainEventClick said:
Can it make good beats? I am just starting to fuck with beats and my friend has Sony Acid Pro, can it do the job?
Like the saying goes..its not what you use but how you use it. Ive never used MIDI in Acid but I know people who have and their music was off the hook. Really just depends on how creative and talented you are.

C

CcytzO_Loc

i wasnt ever able to really fucc wit it so i stucc wit FLStudio but everyone learns they own way and has thier preferences on software so whatever works for you cuz ive heard some good shit made wit Acid .....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Can it make good beats?

I think that's the wrong question to be asking. Sony Acid Pro 6 is fine for making beats if that's what you prefer. It has the MIDI support needed among many other things.

It boils down to preference. You have to start somewhere, might as well start somewhere you are comfortable.

Personally I can't stand Sony Acid Pro.

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah it just boils down to personal preference. I believe it was Acid Pro 2 or 3 that I tried using back in the days. It was actually the first program I really tried fucking with. However, until I discovered Fruity Loops 3, that's where the searching stopped, I absolutely love FL to this day. It suits my style of producing and needs. So to be honest I really don't care for Acid, it ain't style. It could be YOUR style though, so you might want to try it. BTW check out "Reaper," it's basically a freeware Acid clone that does pretty much all the same shit. It actually might not be freeware anymore, but it still is good from what I hear on KVRAUDIO.COM and the installer is very small so you don't have to worry about a big HD sucking program or huge download. I just suggest trying them all out, Acid, FL, Reason,... FL is the easiest to use IMO.