Songz you're tired of hearin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
50 Cent: "In Da Club"
It was cool the first few times, but the song is old newz now.

Ja Rule: "The Reign"
The song just plain sucks.

Eminem: "Sing for the Moment"
See Ja Rule

Fabulous: "Can't Let You Go"
The 2 fine ass ladies in the video was the only good part. Lookin' at Lil Mo in the video hurts my eyes. I don't think a female can get any uglier.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I'm really Gettin' Tired of 50 Cent's "21 Questions", That song is so Weak. I do like "In the club" but it's beyond played out.

Aug 15, 2002
Siccx Degree said:
name any 50 cent song and I hate it, I can't stand that shit, all he does is mumble and trail off, he needs to stop making music and get himself stabbed or something...
You are the first person that I know who has the same opinion as me. Everytime I say anything negative about 50 cent, all my friends be like he is hella tight and shit. I don't have anything against him, I just don't feel his music.

Aug 6, 2002
willy biggs said:
anything i hear on the radio or see a video for. all garbage.

I agree and by the way is it me or everyone is playing that 50 cd and looking weird when you want to change it. plus they only playing songs that are on the radio. and if you dont play it everyone starts to act like you are just a hater. shit gets me laughing that just cause I dont like em, 50, or ja I am a hater. Then they go further and say that I hate on underground artists. how the fuck is he underground? they didnt say from the underground, they said he is underground and he brought rap back to the streets. "in da club/ botttle full of bub'' now does that sound like street rap?