Songs you like by bands that you don't like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm sure everyone has some songs they like by bands they usually hate and/or can't stand. I was just wondering what some of them are.

Here are mine off the top of my head:

Nickleback - Savin' Me (I have no idea why I like this song...I can't stand Nickleback...at all)

Slipknot - Before I Forget

Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet

White Zombie - Black Sunshine

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...I'll add some more as I think of them.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there is nothing by nickleback that I can ever listen to without my ears bleeding

Coldplay - Trouble (only cuz I thought it was radiohead when I first heard it....haven't liked anything else by them since, and I hated yellow)

thats what jumps to mind right now....

Nov 21, 2005
not that i hate these bands... just aint really liking much of their other work

Papa roach - S.I.D. (dope ass song)
system of a down - b.y.o.b. (like the political message in it)

May 16, 2002
pearl jam- alive, black

blink182- m&m, dammit

hobostank- crawling in the dark

limp bizkit(after 3 dolla bill)- rearranged, the track with meth

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
pearl jam- courderoy, id
My Chemical Romance- Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for Both of Us
The Academy Is...- Black Mamba
Hawthorne Heights- Silver Bullet (Demo... The album version sucks ass)
Jack Johnson- Good People

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
paperclip said:
not that i hate these bands... just aint really liking much of their other work

Papa roach - S.I.D. (dope ass song)
system of a down - b.y.o.b. (like the political message in it)
if you like the political message in it then you might wanna check out some of their other shit.....most times their shit has something to say, they're really vocal about their beliefs, but not in a preaching way.
Nuttkase said:
Staind - It's Been Awhile (and I really, really don't like them...good song though IMO)
I remember hearing staind's shit and it being decent......i think.....I was probably high, so I don't remember all that much.....I just remember hating "its been a while" with a passion

Nov 21, 2005
Defy said:
if you like the political message in it then you might wanna check out some of their other shit.....most times their shit has something to say, they're really vocal about their beliefs, but not in a preaching way.

yea i guess i never really gave them a chance tho.. cause most of my friends think they are the greatest thing since slice bread, and they kinda tried bombard me with their music when "toxicity" came out... i just didnt like that song in general so i guess i just brushed them aside and never paid attention to them