songs that have a memory tied to them

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
I was in my car the other day on my way home after a long day at work. I put a cd on that my boy made for me and proceeded to roll home. on comes BLUE BIRD by RBL followed by a slew of other songs and the memories flooded in of me and my boys rollin around bumpin music and bluntin so hard that when we stepped out of the car smoke billowed out for minutes. Man i was feelin the bass knockin and i swear i could almost feel blunted like i did back then.

so the question is are there any songs you hear that bring up memories good or bad that are just sooo vivid you can feel the memories again.

I can remember one other memory song i was bumpin when stocktons finest pulled me over because i met the description of some guy that had beaten his wife and fled because she called the police. 2pac's "PICTURE ME ROLLIN" I love that song but if it comes on while i am in the car my head is on a swivel. 6 cop cars surrounding me one police dog and a shit load of guns pointed at me and i can still feel the cold evening asphalt on my face when i hear that song.

Feb 11, 2006
i remember drivin just me and my bro gettin high spittin game to hella broads on a strip somewhere in vegas bumpin this whole cd on new years eve 2000.......this track came on at the strike of 12 and i got to waitin for the world go into melt down lol

May 14, 2002
Too many to mention. I tie songs to memory all the time. When I listen to my mp3 player and walk in the sunshine I tie that song to feeling good.
I have a few songs when I listen to them I am on vacation. I do it all the time but only when I got that positive vibe going..

Nov 5, 2004
When I hear 2Pac or Biggie, I'm reminded of how fucking dope hip hop was in the 90s.

When I hear many new artists, I'm reminded that I should calm down, ignore the bleeding in my ears, and remember that murder is illegal.

Mar 12, 2010
When I hear 2Pac or Biggie, I'm reminded of how fucking dope hip hop was in the 90s.

When I hear many new artists, I'm reminded that I should calm down, ignore the bleeding in my ears, and remember that murder is illegal.
IF I COULD DOUBLE PROP YOU MY FRIEND I WOULD.
hip hop aint what it used to be be i mean the rappers used to be story tellers guys like pac, big, slick rick, nwa brought the hood to life by telling stories of trials and tribulations

Nov 14, 2002
I can remember one other memory song i was bumpin when stocktons finest pulled me over because i met the description of some guy that had beaten his wife and fled because she called the police. 2pac's "PICTURE ME ROLLIN" I love that song but if it comes on while i am in the car my head is on a swivel. 6 cop cars surrounding me one police dog and a shit load of guns pointed at me and i can still feel the cold evening asphalt on my face when i hear that song.
thats crazy cause i was bumpin 2pac "i see death around the corner" and this white dude with a strap was creepin on me in my rearview.come to find out it was the feds who watch me from a helicopter as i drover from modesto to stockton.snatched me out my ride and layed me and cousin on the hot street.they made the bust to early and found only money but the dude we was was buying the coke from had some dope in his car and we didnt know and rolled over on us and told the feds that we was really there to buy a quarter key of cocaine.

Jun 5, 2004
SLAPPIN PSD MESS AND KEAK- CUZZ CUZZ.

ME N THE HOMIE AND SOME WHITE GIRLS THIZZED THE MUTHA FUCK OUT GHOSTRIDIN THE WHIP ON GRAVITY HILL MOVIN FOREWARD UPHILL WITH THE CAR IN NEAUTRAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT