Songs that are not on the advance..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
why does it seem like everyone else here know's Tech personally and they talk to him..............

i just look at the guy like a god, and i can live with that

Jul 7, 2002
Msot of the people don't know Tech..they just front..cause thats the cool thing to do in KC. I stand by my word that almost everyone into Tech that lives in KC "knows" Tech...lol. Most have met him once at a signing or seen himmin concert. Its the cool ting to do in kC.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
actually, I did record the song with Tech. That is when we sat down and he let me hear Absolute Power. I know a lot of people who front about things, but I worked really hard so far to get where I'm at. Tech was a huge inspiration and I asked him to be on my album. I got the approval and paid the money to have him on my CD. I look up at Tech and Travis both and respect them a lot for helping me out. If you don't believe me, then teach me how to put the song on the internet and I will let you download a copy

Jul 7, 2002
Thats cool Lyrycyst...get at me and I'll show you how to put on the net. You can hit me on AIM uberfreix or you can call me at 816-695-6940, ask for Matt. Hope to help ya. PEACE!

Aug 20, 2002
Speaking of Nelly... I believe that him and tech are going to hook up and do a hook. It's supposed to be somethin to do with bein cross state from each other but not for sure. If yall dont believe me than ask the man himself next time ya'll see him like you say yo do on a regular basis.

I have been caught passin out sampler cds around good ol Top City and have run into MANY people who have hooked up with tech in the studio. Shit i have been in the studio myself with him but i dont have a song.

So i guess that i will quit preachin and shit and end this by sayin:

"I came to party, so for the last time Mutha Fuck Vel Bakari" Tech