Songs/Albums to help depression?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Thanks a lot to all of you that gave me some feedback.

Shit I used to get really depressed and could only listen to certain bands, never rap for some reason. Now though I could put on just about any kind of music and it makes me feel better. I've actually been gettin crazy like fiends where I have to listen to music. It's the first thing I do when I get home from work. Shit 80% of the time I'd rather be sitting right here on the siccness listening to music, and reading about music then out kickin it with anyone I know. Shit may be pathetic to some of you but fuck you. I think my boy said it perfect when he said "through all the ups and downs in my life, music is the only thing that has been there through it all". Shit I guess you could say music is the only real friend I got.

BUTCHER 206:

You know I've been reading them lyrics for the past few minutes and it's like you said, it's almost like them lyrics are straight from my soul. It kind of hit a little different reading the lyrics rather then hearing them. I still think it's weird though that the dude singing that shit in the movie looked so happy. Oh well it's a dope song.

Mar 9, 2003
TheUserness said:
Anything slow, sad, and hateful doesn't help. It may seem like it because it reflects your mood but in the end it only keeps you there. So listen to upbeat, positive tunes.
Not according to Yo-Yo Ma.