Song You Want Live

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
New tour coming, maybe he'll switch up his set a little? What song do you want to hear Tech do that you've never heard him do? I want to hear Last Words

Oct 17, 2006
i was watching the videos from Amsterdam and they did Happy Birthday, Come Gangsta and a few others acapella. i'd like to hear more pre 2004 stuff. i wish i could have gone to a show back before then. a few songs from the Rock the Bells into i would love to hear live.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i wanna hear some actual new shit off KOD performed...the last 2 shows i went to he only did a couple new songs (off the newest release at the time)

besides that, his verse from "Kill Em Off" would be dope to see...the rap from the Melancholy Maze skit would be raw too

Aug 6, 2009
full version of blacken the sun, it gets rough, now its on, i want krizz to play buku, and would love to hear F.T.I. but Tech told me at the SS meet and greet he'd only play it everyone on the song was there.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Someone pull Brim's nose out of the books, get the Shepard to bring in Strange's Black Sheep, and someone page Greed.

Aug 16, 2003
I wouldnt mind hearing his verse from Aint nobody fucking with it live and Money live would go hard. Last Words would be a dope song towards the end of the show. Ive seen him do Melancholy Maze live and that shit was nuts...

And of course any of his new new shit...the only problem with that shit though is that no one in the crowd knows what the hell it is so sometimes there not getting hype when they should be. Before Killer droped they did Like Yeah and NO ONE was moving because no one knew the song...we except for me lol...