Song Idea for Techs next album...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I just heard "Strangers in the Night" by Frank Sinatra (I think thats who was singing it) on the radio. And I couldn't help but think, that would make an awesome song for Tech, you know with them being Strange Music and all. Plus with what Big Krizz did on the Welcome to the Midwest track, you know they could pull it off.

Just something I was wondering about, after I heard the song, what do you all think....plus I know Tech already knows what he's goin to be doing on Killer, but what kind of tracks do you guys wanna hear.

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
this shit is kinda out there but...

on mermaider by dethklok, there is a part towards the end where the signers does an opera-esque marraige to the guitars where he sings "murder, muder muder muder,"

shit would be INSANE, but i imagine it would be hard to do

i think killer should have at least on song where he takes the literal meaning and becomes a killer

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I gotta name for a song for him: The W.O.R.M. Woman of Random Men. Hell I even got lyrics and a beat. LOL

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
Big E said:
I gotta name for a song for him: The W.O.R.M. Woman of Random Men. Hell I even got lyrics and a beat. LOL
that shit sounds good too, kinda like S.H.E.

anything reminisent of sanatra done by kaliko would be amazing

Dec 10, 2005
i just wanna hear some fresh midwest collabos, i know that's sorta what he was going for on MLK but it didnt have any big names

1)Tech, Krizz, Twista, & Bone (or at least krayzie)
2)Tech, Twiztid & Eminem

i know these are highly unlikely but goddamn they'd make some hot ass tracks.

a follow up track to cursed would also be dope too.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
mtb0303 said:
I just heard "Strangers in the Night" by Frank Sinatra (I think thats who was singing it) on the radio. And I couldn't help but think, that would make an awesome song for Tech, you know with them being Strange Music and all. Plus with what Big Krizz did on the Welcome to the Midwest track, you know they could pull it off.

Just something I was wondering about, after I heard the song, what do you all think....plus I know Tech already knows what he's goin to be doing on Killer, but what kind of tracks do you guys wanna hear.
i think you need to get a life...

Jan 28, 2005
I think ya'll mfkrs need to leave Tech's music to Tech N9ne. GTFOH with all your ideas, whack or fresh it's not your album. Go do some math problems or copy definitions from the dictionary, at least then you'll be using your brain for something useful.