song help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 11, 2006
2 questions

what is the name of the track that has 40 and i believe mac dre that has the inspector gadget music. what album did this come off of.

also, what is the track name and album that keak and mac dre and another artist performed. i want to say it is called sizzlin. but could be wrong.

thanks

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
41510 said:
2 questions

what is the name of the track that has 40 and i believe mac dre that has the inspector gadget music. what album did this come off of.

also, what is the track name and album that keak and mac dre and another artist performed. i want to say it is called sizzlin. but could be wrong.

thanks
Dre, Keak and Ike Dolla (I think) got a song called Sizziln goes something like "Why yo granny hella old but still havin children? She Sizzlin"

Jan 23, 2006
THE 40 AND DRE SONG IS CALLED "YELL IT OUT" AND WAS ON THE "JUDGE DRE MATHIS" BOOTLEG THAT WAS FLOATING AROUND THE BAY AND THE OTHER TRACK WAS CALLED "SIZZLIN" WITH MAC DRE, KEAK, AND A RAPPER NAMED MARK B. THAT SONG FIRST APPEARED ON A COMPILATION IN 2004 AND THE COMPILATION WAS ALSO CALLED "SIZZLIN". THAT COMPILATION WAS DAMN NEAR A KEAK DA SNEAK SOLO ALBUM.