Song for my homegirl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

How can you expekt me to love when all i know is hate...Whas the point of virginity when at 15 ive been raped...Yea it hurts, but im too high to give a fuck...Im too high too keep my life in touch, so fuckan what...Lemme load up the clips cuase [DADDY's GOTTA GUN]...Ima smile on like'a good kid cuase [BABY's GOTTA GUN]...COME FUCK WITH ME, I dare you to touch me...The only thing i want out of life is for you try & hug me...You'll see what happens when im on cats end...You'll feel this hot pain tearing you apart just like when you put ya dick in...In otherwords FUCK YOU...i thought i could trust you & love you...You see what love'll do...I'll make your secret spot bleed too...I put my faith in you hopen you'd help me find myself...How does it feel to know i hate you more then hate itself...Its pouring outside & it still doesn't measure up to the drops from my eyes...This is the sound a dove make when it cries, the last chirp it makes when it dies...

Post your thoughts

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
What I meant rhymes a lil to simple.. But if you a OldSchool Bay Area love artist then thats what we do.. I like simple rhymes myself but im always gettin complaints bout hey they "too simple" but ceep it up homie

A

All Out HOGG

Naw...i can write complicated ass shit...but in this particuluar piece that stuff didn't matter...

Apr 12, 2003
wow, well you already know how i feel about this piece. im just trippin cuz its kinda like that song killing me softly... singing my life with his words- you just hit me in the heart everytime i really enjoy everything of yours ive seen keep expressing
~MizzInnocent~Victroia~

A

Asthmatic

what tha fuks up wit all these save-a-hoe ass mothafukas on this shit nowadays all these fukin bitch crazy mothafukas, yaw niggas need ta listen ta a nigga who been thru it. FUK THAT SHIT CUZ BITCHES DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THA FUK UR GOIN THRU HALF THA TIME AND MISTAKE IT FOR SOME BULLSHIT THAT CAUSES DRAMA, MY ADVICE STAY AWAY FROM LOVE UNLESS UR WILLIN TA GO THRU BULLSHIT.

PS

YOU FUKIN SAVEAHOE SHUT THIS KINDA SHIT THA FUK UP OR GO START A FUKIN LUTHER VANDROSS OR STEVIE WONDERS BOARD FOR U R&B SLOW JAME LISTENIN/WRITIN TYPE OF MOTHAFUKAS...

A

All Out HOGG

Asthmatic...Shut the fuck up bitch...I'll spit any fuckan way i please & I could eat you up garenteed...I might spit emotional soft shit time to time but ima HOGG at heart bitch...FUCK OFF

A

Asthmatic

haha shut ya soft ass mouf u lil bitch, u talk big but wassup? u lil candy abble bitch hard on tha outside but sweet as hell on tha inside, haha. wanna see if u can eat me up then set up tha battle. peace candy apple hogg.