sometimes i wonder about people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2010
so my friend calls me up and tells me he got injured over the weekend playing basketball. I didn't let him finish his story.

I just started talking and I tell him how jay cutler is a pussy for sitting out the game. how old school football players played rugby style and wore leather helmets. then I got to talking about that russian attack and how peoples legs got blown off, blood and legs flying thru the air.

lol, then he tells me he fucked up the inside of his knee, like some torn ligament. lmao, coincidence or not? dude was pissed off at me for not taking his injury seriously.

like how the fuck was I supposed to know, when you play ball, usually you sprain an ankle, or get your fingers jammed. I didnt know, I was just keeping up with current events of the past couple of days. thats why soemtimes i wonder about people, and if they take things too seriously and cant have any sense of humor, even when things are down.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so my friend calls me up and tells me he got injured over the weekend playing basketball. I didn't let him finish his story.

I just started talking and I tell him how jay cutler is a pussy for sitting out the game. how old school football players played rugby style and wore leather helmets. then I got to talking about that russian attack and how peoples legs got blown off, blood and legs flying thru the air.

lol, then he tells me he fucked up the inside of his knee, like some torn ligament. lmao, coincidence or not? dude was pissed off at me for not taking his injury seriously.

like how the fuck was I supposed to know, when you play ball, usually you sprain an ankle, or get your fingers jammed. I didnt know, I was just keeping up with current events of the past couple of days. thats why soemtimes i wonder about people, and if they take things too seriously and cant have any sense of humor, even when things are down.

Jan 9, 2009

Mar 30, 2006
What a story! Sometimes I wonder about people that still make threads like this that don't relate to anything important. Oh wait a second, if it wasn't important why am I taking the time to reply to it? Siccness Attention. We all need it sometimes right?? Let's make a thread and see how far we can take it :dead:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I know what you mean something similar happened to me recently. My friend called me up and starts talking about someone who he know died. I cut him off and started talking about this youtube clip I just saw where this whale gets stuck on a beach so they blow it up.

Then he starts telling me how his girlfriend died and gets all sensitive because I wasn't paying attention. How was I supposed to know. I thought it was his grandparents or some shit. Old People be dying all the time.