something while i thought up, while i was sleepin/faded....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2006
alright....

from what i know, lynch's 'seanson of the sic' is gold (500,000 units).
on blackmarket that project had little to no mainstream promotion...
he had about 2 vids for that project that got played maybe on public access shows all across nor cal, may other states....
other states that i know supported that project, were cali, washington, texas, missouri, etc.
basically this project spread because of the power of word mouth thru maybe shows & guest appearences.......
keep in mind, that this was in the early to mid 90s.

NOW, imagine IF this project was released on a MAJOR at that time.
since the album sold 500,000 independently, how much COULD he have sold on a major?
shit, ill be generous n say DOUBLE PLATINUM (2 million).
now, in order for this to be possible, there would need to be a video or 2 in heavy rotation on a major video outlet.
the thing is, what songs would a BET or MTV push a video for at that time (1990s)? if any? remember this was the 90s, all kinds of video got airplay.
imagine if this would have got national exposure at the time, when people actually bought cds, loved good/different music, lynch would be a millionaire and his next project LOADED would have featured snoop doggy dog and rza (gravediggaz) lol.......

im just sayin...........

Feb 8, 2003
alright....

from what i know, lynch's 'seanson of the sic' is gold (500,000 units).
on blackmarket that project had little to no mainstream promotion...
he had about 2 vids for that project that got played maybe on public access shows all across nor cal, may other states....
other states that i know supported that project, were cali, washington, texas, missouri, etc.
basically this project spread because of the power of word mouth thru maybe shows & guest appearences.......
keep in mind, that this was in the early to mid 90s.

NOW, imagine IF this project was released on a MAJOR at that time.
since the album sold 500,000 independently, how much COULD he have sold on a major?
shit, ill be generous n say DOUBLE PLATINUM (2 million).
now, in order for this to be possible, there would need to be a video or 2 in heavy rotation on a major video outlet.
the thing is, what songs would a BET or MTV push a video for at that time (1990s)? if any? remember this was the 90s, all kinds of video got airplay.
imagine if this would have got national exposure at the time, when people actually bought cds, loved good/different music, lynch would be a millionaire and his next project LOADED would have featured snoop doggy dog and rza (gravediggaz) lol.......

im just sayin...........

It was released on a major label. distributed by PRIORITY RECORDS in teh 90's taht was the biggest label for rap music.

Damn niggas dreamin over Lynch and shit is it taht serious?

Feb 8, 2003

im just sayin...........

B.E.T Rapcity did play a couple Lynch videos back then and they also played C-BO Birds In The Kitchen.

Jun 10, 2007
they played acouple c bo vids on bet and if he was on a major label bac then den he wouldnt have had da same album lol. they wouldnt let him say all of the things he said. shyt ced even made him change shyt up and dats independent