>>SOMETHING NEW FOR SAN JOSE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Pimp Sauce I hear you on that!!! it is almost impossible to do that. We need to sitt down and bump skulls on the issue. If you got time this weekend just hit me up or are u still in the middle of sliding out of town? Hit me and let me know. Hit me on the e-meazy with who all is involved so far and who is doing grafx, articles, layout, promoting, printing etc...

Jun 28, 2002
Whats up Ray?
This your boy BIG MODE LOK'Z. I don't know if you know or not but me and my team been working for the last 2 months on our first two issues (M.O.B THE MAGAZINE) the new Bay Area independent rap magazine comming out of the 408. we got JT THA BIGGA FIGGA and MR. SOSA on our first issue. ASSASSIN and MR. KEE on the second issue. 20 Pages latin artist and 20 pages black artist. 2 covers, 5000 copies, 4 color layouts (full color), the magazines are FREE!...
It's the Bay Area's new magazine! REP'N that independent rap game to the fullest, it's so big!

Still time to get in the first copy. Only a few ad pages left. Deadline July 20th 2002.
Realease Date: AUG. 1st. 2002. Thats right, AUG. 1st, 2002.

Ain't no love lost. I thought I Just let you know, Playa. one!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
M.O.B THA MAG said:
Whats up Ray?
This your boy BIG MODE LOK'Z. I don't know if you know or not but me and my team been working for the last 2 months on our first two issues (M.O.B THE MAGAZINE) the new Bay Area independent rap magazine comming out of the 408. we got JT THA BIGGA FIGGA and MR. SOSA on our first issue. ASSASSIN and MR. KEE on the second issue. 20 Pages latin artist and 20 pages black artist. 2 covers, 5000 copies, 4 color layouts (full color), the magazines are FREE!...
It's the Bay Area's new magazine! REP'N that independent rap game to the fullest, it's so big!

Still time to get in the first copy. Only a few ad pages left. Deadline July 20th 2002.

Ain't no love lost. I thought I Just let you know, Playa. one!

MODE LOK'Z - Sounds tight pimp....this is the first time I am hearin bout it...but sounds real nice for ya 1st 2 issues homie....much success on that therrrr. I'll let ya know when we get that far pimp....we still startin it out so there is a whole bunch of kinks to work out for us....glad to hear ya on the hustle though. Ain't no reason for love to be lost, there's enough out there for everyone folks ya just gotta want it & go get it....stay up.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
str8 MOB 408 STYLE

M.O.B THA MAG said:
Whats up Ray?

Ain't no love lost. I thought I Just let you know, Playa.