Something I've never understood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Why is that Tech gets called a "devil worshipper", and that's I guess the reason why alot of black folks dont listen to Tech, yet Three 6 Mafia in their old days were known for their devil shit, and black people love them???? And to top it off, Tech ISNT a devil worshipper and never wrote any shit like Three 6 did. It just confuses me.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
A lot of people that listen to Three 6 Now (especially the Radio Three 6) haven't heard their older music. Also, if you remember a few years back, when Stay Fly came out, a lot of people thought it had satanic undertones. I know a few people that quit fucking with them when that happened.

Feb 2, 2009
You'd be surprised how many people I've talked to that have told me that they "don't know what their name means".
you'd be surprised on how much that doesn't surprise me...
people are stupid, that's no surprise.
I knew what that shit was back in 6th grade, on that "hit a muthafucka" shit.

Nov 27, 2007
in stay fly right in the beginning juicy j says Lucifer. My question is how did Tech already start complaining about being called a devil worshipper on anghellic when he really wasnt even known? i could see him now coming out with song called devil boy but on anghellic it seemed kind of early with me

May 30, 2006
get some red sparks ;) tour with icp and be yourself then see what happens..

i would say its pure ignorance shit when i first saw the absolute power dvd i was asking homeboy is he down with devil or something? he just gave me the absolute power and i figured it out by myself...what im saying is not every skinhead you see is a neo-nazi people are ignorant and fluffy like bitches the open minded ones will check him out. if u dress like a G and rap about devils murder and killing its all good i guess..why u care? fuck stupidity and its not your job to o persuade them peepz they will probably pass out dumb

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Devil Boy wasn't done until the 2003 re-release of Anghellic, whereas the original Anghellic dropped in 2001 and is essentially where the stigma began.

Jan 30, 2008
A lot of people that listen to Three 6 Now (especially the Radio Three 6) haven't heard their older music. Also, if you remember a few years back, when Stay Fly came out, a lot of people thought it had satanic undertones. I know a few people that quit fucking with them when that happened.
I didn't realize Stay Fly had satanic undertones...just sounded like a smokin' jam to me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cRaYMlJmQ
I think this is what all the hoopla was about. ^

That and in the middle of the song, they decided to slam Reggie Miller and say he was choked constantly. I still don't understand that one. Fan or not, and I'm not, how can you say that??

Jan 5, 2007
in stay fly right in the beginning juicy j says Lucifer. My question is how did Tech already start complaining about being called a devil worshipper on anghellic when he really wasnt even known? i could see him now coming out with song called devil boy but on anghellic it seemed kind of early with me
Folks in kc were saying it cause his image.

Jun 22, 2007
No he doesnt. People thought the girl singing the chorus was saying Lucifer or some shit, she doesn't. It's a sample from Willie Hutch's "Tell Me Why Has Our Love Turned Cold", she says "You're My God, You're My King, You're My God".

But yeah, there was alot of confusion about that, and I guess most people still dont know that lol.

Jun 22, 2007
I didn't realize Stay Fly had satanic undertones...just sounded like a smokin' jam to me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cRaYMlJmQ
I think this is what all the hoopla was about. ^

That and in the middle of the song, they decided to slam Reggie Miller and say he was choked constantly. I still don't understand that one. Fan or not, and I'm not, how can you say that??
yea that was 8Ball.

Jul 1, 2004
Devil Boy wasn't done until the 2003 re-release of Anghellic, whereas the original Anghellic dropped in 2001 and is essentially where the stigma began.
What the fuck dude...do you take notes on everything, in hopes to hop in and be jesus christ and correct everybody and their "ignorance?''