something i came across

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
that swirl thats how i desribe the feeling i had on that shit....^^^ lol

Yeah they say Salvia is like smoking a black hole. Infinity is the way I describe it. The blackhole effect or vortexes come if you are up and moving about. It fucks with your balance. If you lay in a recliner the vortex feeling subsides and things get a little crazier. I became my lazyboy chair. I saw what life is like as a chair. It's pretty boring just having people sit on you all day. I mean you only get to move IF someone decides to move to a new house or if they arrange the room. ANd to live your life and be sold at a yard sale only to end up at a dump when your dead. WOW! hahahahahah

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah they say Salvia is like smoking a black hole. Infinity is the way I describe it. The blackhole effect or vortexes come if you are up and moving about. It fucks with your balance. If you lay in a recliner the vortex feeling subsides and things get a little crazier. I became my lazyboy chair. I saw what life is like as a chair. It's pretty boring just having people sit on you all day. I mean you only get to move IF someone decides to move to a new house or if they arrange the room. ANd to live your life and be sold at a yard sale only to end up at a dump when your dead. WOW! hahahahahah
You know how I describe it? A ripoff...

My friend bought a bit when he found out it was going to become illegal... For some reason, although he didn't care about it at all while it was legal, just the mention of it's illegality made him want to try it...

It smelled like shit when he smoked it in my place, and the only thing I noticed different about him was that he was sweating, and his wallet was 20 dollars lighter.