Something Else possible tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I just saw this posted and simi confirmed from Tech. If this is even close to the official track list I think I would have made it to SM Nirvana lol.

This pretty much has all the features that Tech should have done years ago but needed to get done to call his career a success (IMO)

I know theres probably going to be some controversy with some of the names on here but overall this just got me more excited for the release.

Well here we go!!

May 7, 2008
track 13.

I hope thats like a PT. 2 not the same old song with 1 additional verse :p

11. Ft eminem ? guess he finally made it happen...

Aug 27, 2007
fake.

"something else" isnt a double disc album & eminem isnt on it.

wish this was real though, would love to hear alot of these tracks listed...some great guests & cool titles.im sure the real album will end up lacking the exciting features (eminem, immortal technique, slaughterhouse) and have alot more shitty ones

i really hope the track w/serj isnt featuring aqualeo (or anyone else for that matter)

Props: smittycal
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I feel like every time Tech finally does a song with an artist I've been looking forward to him collabing with its always with someone else too.

I remember him saying awhile back that he wants a track with Eminem and Lynch. I love BLH but I just want a Tech and Eminem Track, that's it...
I don't want a Krizz, Em and Tech song...

Same with Tech and Serj
Same with a lot of songs.

I don't get it sometimes...

I guess my problem is that probably 30 songs that could have been great on his albums have lost that quality do to a bad feature(s).

The mix tape CDs are for that, not your solo album. That's just my opinion though.

It's too feature heavy. Obviously this list is fake but still. Have 4-5 songs with GOOD features and that's it. Big names don't mean good verses. I just want this album to be great. You don't need to have every single artist in your label on your cd. I like the strange roster a lot but it's overkill a lot of the time.

Last edited:
Props: ms_n9na
Aug 16, 2003
I talked to Liz Swuandi on FB. She said some of it is real but not all of it and that's all she could really say lol. I also saw "I'm still working on the album" post from Tech. But this track list does give me hope. I'm just glad that whatever the track list ends up being in won't be completely disappointed lol.

Aug 27, 2007
I guess my problem is that probably 30 songs that could have been great on his albums have lost that quality do to a bad feature(s).
so true.he's just about the only artist i know of who actually releases "collabo" albums...one would think that this would mean his "solo" albums would be "solo", but theyre just about as filled with features as the "collabo" releases...

easily the biggest flaw w/tech's music...SSSOOO many songs/albums have been bogged down with lackluster features...really takes away from the impaact on just about all his more recent shit

am i the only one who looks @ "all 6s and 7s" as a "tech n9ne collabos" album?

Props: Madison Kaine
May 7, 2008
^ I dont care if he wants to drop albums every year.. yea its true his mixplates are his worst music ever but techs worst music is most other rappers best lol

Tech should work to make this tracklist are real as possible :) especially the double disc part!

Feb 9, 2006
I agree, I dont understand why his collabo albums get such bad press on here. I myself thought GMP was an awesome album. I liked majority of songs off of that and continue to bump them in my ride til this day.

I also do agree that Techs shitty features have ruined alot of potential very good tracks in the past. Most that come to mind are from Mizery Loves Kompany. Most of those songs on there go hard as fuck, but most only have 1 Tech verse on them and I cannot bare to listen after that so I just keep them off my playlist. Sucks because I know if most of the songs from that cd were Tech only, would be some of my favorite songs.

Apr 15, 2013
This track list is 100% fake. Tech said Serj was on the opening track, and there's no way Em's feature is confirmed yet. We won't see a tracklist until mid-May at the earliest.

Anyway, I'm excited for all the collabs as well, though he just sent Em the track he wants him to have a verse on a couple weeks ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't come through. May be for the best, Em hasn't been out a dope feature in a long while. I know he confirmed there would be a track with Snow, Twisted Insane, and JL, but its still not 100% confirmed that its So Dope. I know it really seems like it is, but I'm kinda hoping its not. Idk, JL is the only one out of the 3 that I could REALLY see tearing that track up, and I was kind of hoping for some bigger names on it, like Twista or Busta or something.

Jul 3, 2008
^ I agree everytime I hear one of them vanilla rappers tech puts on his albums its a cringe..
a lot of the rappers he puts on there are dope tho...tech has put me onto a lot of good artists. a lot of the time i check out artists based on who hes touring with and who make the cd.

just cuz a rapper dont have a style as unique as tech dont make em vanilla. maybe u just cant relate to them