Something different - Airplanes remix - redrum781

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Well, ya all know redrum is my big homie and at times I keep telling him to put out some lyrical shit. He sends me some dope ass shit that isnt mixed or mastered and I cant explain how dope unless you all had the track to listen to (I dont leak tracks).

He hit me up this afternoon with this track, Its more on the lyrical end, but gotta love how he flipped the track. Its on some west coast shit.. not on the soo woop end.

give a listen, give a download, all feedback definitely welcomed.

Airplanes Remxi - redrum 781 ft Bob and Haley Williams
http://www.zshare.net/audio/75365573aec9507d/

He wrote it 3am this morning.

Mar 25, 2009
not bad.... defaintley different, nigga on some alternative roc shit...

i'm feelin tha originality, this is exactly wut we need more of....niggaz breakin tha mold

he don't need washed up ass kurupt.......

Jan 29, 2010
www.myspace.com
I APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK. IM EXTREEMLY VERSATILE AND TIRED OF "HE ONLY DO GANG BANG MUSIC" STEREOTYPE.....SO YALL PREPARE TO GET BARRED OUT THE GAME. AS FAR AS THE KURUPT SITUATION,HE A BIG PART OF ME NOT COMING OUT,I BELIEVE IM A FACTOR THE WEST COAST NEEDS AND HE TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS RELLI. U RIGHT I DONT NEED HIM.......JUST LIKE THE WEST DONT NEED THEM STUDIO BANGIN ASS MARKS MISREPRESENTING US. HE UNDERHANDEDLY BOYCOTTED AND BLOCKED ME.....BUT WHOLE HEARTEDLY PROMOTED AND ENCOURAGED THE FRAUDS OR OTHER BLOODS DIRECTLY AROUND ME,MY HOMEBOYS,MY DOGS MY CRIMEES AND LEAVE ME OUT TO DRY......NAH IM NOT ON NO HAND OUT SHIT,THIS IS PERSONAL,THIS IS REVENGE....THIS SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT REAL BARS.....REAL STREET CREDIBILITY.....& 15 -20 YEARS WORTH OF FANS. U TELL ME WHY HE ACTING A BITCH. IF U WAS A CRIP AND I WAS YOUR RELLIE WOULD U TURN YOUR BACK ONNA TALENTED SOLID ASS DUDE AS ME. SEE HE (as a CRIP) CANT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING OUT THE MAN (me a PIRU) WHO STARTED THE DAMU MUSIC. MAAAN LOOK,FUCK KURUPT....FUCK DAZ.......FUCK THE DOG POUND. AND THEY KNOW IM SAYIN IT. Y YALL THINK THEY STAY AVOIDING ME ???? REAL SHIT THO ??????

Dec 19, 2006
This is real dope. Came from a whole different direction with this one. I'm diggin it. Thanks for the download.

Apr 25, 2010
Wussup Rum Blood?this that SKYLINE Nigga Daddy Mutha fuckin S Blood u hit me on myspace before what it do soldier?nice music BLOOD holla at yoboy june told me before he got locked yall did some shit but i was still mad for not being on piru'in video but i know that nigga got love for his homie'z.