Somethin' I was just listenin' to....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2002
Everyone wants to say that Lynch's shit ain't sicc like SOS anymore, but I was listenin' to that SPYDIE'S BIRTH. Song #1. And I quote Lynch on this, correct me if I'm hearin' it wrong.

"Bet I can teach you how to disect your stomach muscles and eat 'em. These days that ain't shit."

Now when SOS came out that line would have been all over the media, so why has it changed? I think it's because like Lynch said, "These days that ain't shit." Muthafuccaz is lookin' past shit like that when bacc in the day it was all new, and everyone was jumpin' on it. I posted this just because I was tired of everyone sayin' Lynch ain't as sicc as he use to be.

Lynch by Inch is by far, Lynch's tightest shit to me. Like Loki said on the Intro. it takes you deeper into Lynch besides the gangsta shit.

I'm just ventin' though. Respond though I wanna hear what everyone else thinks.... Is Lynch tight as ever, or weaker than before?

Jun 21, 2003
Scabs N Guts said:
I posted this just because I was tired of everyone sayin' Lynch ain't as sicc as he use to be.

He is tighter than ever to me!!

But about the people wanting the sicc shit and sayin it aint there...IS BULLSHIT!!..it is there , not only what you pointed out but many of his songs hits the "sicc shit" everyone said it lacks. I think it is just thrown in in a more mature way and people are'nt listening to his spitz that close and they miss that shit and bitch about it aint there and they want to hear it!!! To those people .....Listen closer and pay attention to what the man is actually sayin!! Im out!!