Someones fuckin up Raided's music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
Man, I like Siccmade and all, but there stallin on Raided's music. Back in 04 saying its commin in 05, and now its 06. There far from consistent for their own artists, let alone X. Raided should be the TOP priority because he is the best rapper in the West coast hands down. Thats what frustrates me the most, He should be bigger then this. The fuckin Bloccstar website is down, and even when it was up their was nothin new on it. Links didnt work and it was set up all wrong. Im not hatin and Im sure I dont know all the details. but Im gettin sick of waitin, and I cant help but wonder if its the new team workin on it. We are ALL get older and his music needs to drop EVERY year. Time is not on our side. This is my opinion, just sayin how I feel.

Sep 23, 2004
its just a bad move on theior part overall because raideds buzz is dying by the day... i mean i will buy his shit if it came out in 2009 i dont give a fuck, im a diehard raided fan til the end but........thats not the way to sell a lot of records.... my suggestion would be to drop 2-3 mixtapes at least, with some unreleased raided on it.... if you drop the album with no buzz, whos gonna buy it? people who have been fans since his last shit dropped in what...02??? you know how many new rap music fans there has been since 2002??? this shit is rediculous espicially when he needs money the most.....

dont get me wrong, i understand dude is in the pen so shit is always easier said than done but its just my opnion.

if x's camp had it together they woulda been on the "free x" t shirts.... even start up a fuckin donation fund... i bet half the rap fans in northern cali would donate a few bucks... this shit is plain ol foul.... so much talent being wasted....
you know what??? if i was dr. dre/50 cent/eminem/ or any other of these filthy rich muthafuckas in the game i would put the money up for x in exchange for a lengthy contract.... do you kno how real his story is and how much appeal there is to it on a nationwide level... hey 50... you want soem street cred from cali??? free x-raided.... sorry just my thoughts

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
some people just lag. flat out. also some peeps get tossed in the hole for months at a time so thats no joke. there are two sides to the coin but um u know shit has been forever, i dont even know what the last real cd is, they had these fake cds i didnt really buy, the smoke clears one and he shall appear, i dont even know what they are, i guess the last real one was initiation or am i sleepin? those were some good times half a decade ago when all kinds of new shit kept coming out.

Jan 27, 2005
ESCOBAR said:
its just a bad move on theior part overall because raideds buzz is dying by the day... i mean i will buy his shit if it came out in 2009 i dont give a fuck, im a diehard raided fan til the end but........thats not the way to sell a lot of records.... my suggestion would be to drop 2-3 mixtapes at least, with some unreleased raided on it.... if you drop the album with no buzz, whos gonna buy it? people who have been fans since his last shit dropped in what...02??? you know how many new rap music fans there has been since 2002??? this shit is rediculous espicially when he needs money the most.....

dont get me wrong, i understand dude is in the pen so shit is always easier said than done but its just my opnion.

if x's camp had it together they woulda been on the "free x" t shirts.... even start up a fuckin donation fund... i bet half the rap fans in northern cali would donate a few bucks... this shit is plain ol foul.... so much talent being wasted....
you know what??? if i was dr. dre/50 cent/eminem/ or any other of these filthy rich muthafuckas in the game i would put the money up for x in exchange for a lengthy contract.... do you kno how real his story is and how much appeal there is to it on a nationwide level... hey 50... you want soem street cred from cali??? free x-raided.... sorry just my thoughts

real talk

Oct 18, 2005
I feel what you're saying and I know you feel like it's been forever. Fact is, Raided didn't want to do ANYTHING until his new company was up and running. Not just actin' like he got a company, but having a REAL company, corporate attorney, accountant, etc. As a fan, you waiting to hear from him, but only about 5 people always know what's really going on behind the scenes. Raided had to walk away from Madman because it wasn't managed properly, but now he has all the control as far as every move that's made and any money coming in or going out. The t-shirts are on their way, the cd is on its way, the camp is building, but moves have always been being made behind the scenes to build a solid foundation.

2 or 3 mixtapes with new Raided on them were not an option because Raided is in prison. He can't just run to the studio, drop some verses and send them home for a mixtape, homie. His verses are more valuable on a real cd, and they don't come easy or quick. It could be hard for y'all to understand; maybe it seems easier than it is, but it always takes a gang of preparation and a lot money and trust to get this shit done. "Some people just lag..." "If X's camp had it together they woulda..." I just want to let y'all know that X got real soldiers working for him... people really laying it on the line for him... and I'd hate for them to read what y'all wrote because it's just not true. From your perspective, e'body lagging, but that's cool because all this shit is done under the radar and that's how it needs to be done. But Bloc Star and e'body affiliated with it is some tru's, so just know that. Real muh fuccas ON the blocc, IN the streets, doin what they need to be doin. <<< That statement needed to be made. As far as your thoughts, I feel you and I know what you sayin, homie. Raided's fans are always welcome to express whatever they need to express... I just wanted to respond so you didn't think you weren't being heard. 1luv

Mar 13, 2005
I think me and ESCOBAR both said that we both didnt know all the details, So good lookin on fillin in the blanks. That being said, I feel you about Raided wanting his OWN company instead of Blackmarket or others who could fuck it up for him. Hey I NEVER thought it would be easy. Ive been to Folsom and its hard to find the motivation to write music. What he does is almost fuckin impossible. But I also think back to The Unforgivin comin out in 98-99. I heard it at Black Market way before it came out, then Nefarious with Vengeance comin out damn near back to back. So it would of seemed that Blackmarket could do what others couldnt. I also understand that there is a window of opportunity to record verses and get them out of the pinn. Once that option is cut off, then there is going to be a dry spell. It is what it is. You know it was cool when callme would post some info about raided. From my prespective thats really what Id like to see alittle more, some fuckin updates once and awhile........yeah we know its comin.....but when? 06, 07?

Oct 18, 2005
Venomous... this is callme! I just had to come with a new name because I got blocked out. I'll try to get on here more often with updates. The reason I been gone is that I hate to be on here without NEW information for you. I know you don't like to hear the same shit all the time, "It's coming, it's coming..." so why keep getting on here telling you it's coming. lol. I'll tell you this right now... the CD is complete. People in the industry just be takin' their time getting things done, contracts have to go back and forth between X, the attorney, the other party... by MAIL... until details are all worked out. I mean it takes a long fuckin' time to get something done!

Okay, so what kind of updates do you want to hear about Raided besides the CD? What are you interested in hearing about?

Mar 13, 2005
ohh....

I thought Bloccstar was Kaveo.....my bad. Shit I love hearing ANYTHING about raided. If he got any fights, lockdown, frame of mind, how his visits go, Ect. I know the rest of us like hearing the small stuff too. Good lookin callme.

Oct 18, 2005
I'm gonna have him write something in to you guys, cool? He can let you know what he's been up to, what's goin' on in there. It will be a couple weeks before it's posted, but look out for it...

Kaveo don't be on here much but he IS part of the camp. He'll be helping us out with something next week, actually. he just got married so he's probably been a little busy with that. lol.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
dude in prison and with the whole system against him in not continuing his music. so its understandable for him to not come out with shit often as a person outside of prison would. still amazing he's been able to put this much shit out. i thought after they found out he recorded shit without permission and whatnot, it would be over with for raided. i thought convicts weren't allowed to run businesses while incarsarated? and what happened with the victims family trying to put the son of sam law against him?