Someone please...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
C-Mob,

Congratulations on your baby. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but my best wishes go out to you and your son.

Nov 7, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
forrest witaker is the greatest actor ever...if u dont agree, watch The Last King Of Scotland
i thought DiCaprio shouldve got that actor award. not only did he have to adapt into a boston guy for the departed, or a british guy for blood diamond he did a hellova job on both and they shoulda realised he did and gave to him imo

Jan 2, 2004
My nephew was premature by about 6 weeks... Really, there's not much as a parent you can do right now. The doctors and nurses will do all they can for the baby. It may feel like they are slagging or something, but in the end you'll realize what they were doing. The only thing I can say is visit it as much as possible and stay there with it and talk to it and things like that.

How premature was he?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
KrazeeRDM said:
i thought DiCaprio shouldve got that actor award. not only did he have to adapt into a boston guy for the departed, or a british guy for blood diamond he did a hellova job on both and they shoulda realised he did and gave to him imo
i didnt watch either 1 of those, but i cant see that douche even coming close to touching how good Witaker was in The Last King Of Scotland

Nov 7, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
i didnt watch either 1 of those, but i cant see that douche even coming close to touching how good Witaker was in The Last King Of Scotland
u obviously didnt see them then, the departed is one of my favorite movies mainly cause of the actin, and dicaprio as one of the best actors in ever movie i seen him in. but i guess its cool waitaker finally got one, dicap will soon i bet

Sep 11, 2006
Did dicaprio get one for titantic? I remeber titantic took an oscar for just about everything this planet has to offer. If dicaprio doesnt have an oscar he definately deserves one.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DiCaprio has done a great job in most of his films...

The Aviator, The Departed and Blood Diamond are 3 of my favorite movies and mainly because of what he brought to each film.

This is also coming from someone who fucking hated him before The Beach.

Whitaker deserved the Best Actor this year though. His role of Idi Amin was top notch. I predicted that one. Along with the last 11 awards they gave out starting with Melissa Etherage for Best Song. My predictions were tighter than a little boy's annus.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
CyrusTheVirus said:

This brings a new question to my mind...can I purchase a magazine from walmart, goto their bathroom and "masturbate" (i think they ment ejaculate) on the magazine and just leave it there?

I mean, what got this guy in trouble? The fact that he didn't purchase the merchandise or that he jerked off and jizzed all over the items? Or that he jerked off and jizzed all over the items and left them there?

Would he have gotten away with it if he put them back or ended up buying them?

This fella is in serious need of some female companionship...or male...I'm not here to judge.