Someone Please Tell Me Why

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Why The Fuck is Clyde Carson's "Album Version" of Doin That got some wack ass singing ass nigga on it and not Sean Kingston like when the track first dropped??

the song sounds like shit without sean kingston on the track... the dude sounds like an amatuer singer... that wasnt a good look in my opinion

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i thought there was a talk of the label pulling the sean kingston hook cuz they didnt want him on it or it didnt get cleared or some shit...i know someone up in this bitch has the real story though

Mar 2, 2006
thas weak sauce dat they pullin SK's hook!! dat one slaps TOUGH!! I heard a lil bit of tha utha one.. its kooh and all but like 707REP said.. it aint all dat great once you've heard tha originaL!!

Aug 3, 2007
Probably because the parents of suicide victims are going after Sean Kingston for his single Beautiful Girl the video has been banned from MTV

Jan 17, 2006
s-class said:
Probably because the parents of suicide victims are going after Sean Kingston for his single Beautiful Girl the video has been banned from MTV
wtf....did someone really commit suicide cuz that fuckin song?

Mar 2, 2006
i think she's sayin that suicide victims of tha past from before tha song came out are speakin out bout SK.. das if I interpret it correctly!! and I figured it would be yankd off of MTV when tha video first started airin out.. jus a matter of time!!

May 31, 2006
yeah they need to get rid of that weak ass nigga whos on the track now abnd put the Sean Kingston version back...

and why the fuck are suicide groups hatin... you cant say suicide on record? what kind of shit is that... its not sean kingstons fault that sissy ass whiteboys arent man enough to deal with lifes obstacles and decide to end their own lives..

suicidal people get no respect form me cuz they took the easy way out... except if you are terminally ill and dont want to suffer no more...

i bet clyde's single aint gonna make no more noise now that kingston is off it...sucks for CLyde

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
the version without Sean Kingston, is the ORIGINAL...

I had that months ago, then the one with SK dropped...

now they're going back to the one without SK...

JR Rotem produced it, wich is the connection with SK.

the version with SK is definitely fresher in my opinion...

but I like them both, either way the shit slaps...

specially since I heard the one with out SK first...