Someone is selling 100 rare Bay Area Rap CD's on eBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2008
I'm posting this cause I've seen it on eBay, for anybody that may be interested, cause it looks like a rare gem.

"If anybody is interested in picking up some RARE, Hard to find, Out of Print Bay Area Rap CD's - 100 TOTAL!! At the time this post hits the forum the average cost per CD is only $6 which is an ABSOLUTE STEAL for some of the material you will find in this auction. If you like Nickatina (Dre Dog), Cougnut, GLP, RBL Posse, you cannot afford to pass up this auction. I can GUARANTEE that an offer, or an auction like this will be very RARELY, if ever seen again. I have kept my collection in pristine condition, and it is waiting for YOU! Check it out on eBay."

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-100-RARE...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nov 20, 2007
wow! i hope he gets a shitload of money for that lot because cd's like 2-illeven and udi go for bread alone. damn, he even got jt don't stop til we major and the og d-moe do you feel me? i hope he gets cashed out fat for real. but some of those are for sure keepers.

Nov 15, 2005
That's a great collection. I have a lot of those as well but the seller definitely has some gems I want (Iceland and Bad'N'Fluenz 4 sure).