Somebody with skills help me with somethin on this piece.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This is just some shit I was fuckin around with to see if it would crack, I added in the guts, and odviously the new face.....my problem is that I want the hands to match the face, not necessarily the texture and everything, but at least the skin tone.....and color overlay isnt really cuttin it for me far as that goes, and I thought about using a clone brush, but that didnt work well either......anybody have suggestions?

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Open up your INFO pallete, *assuming you use photoshop*
Using the color picker I think it's called, it's with the eye dropper. It will give you percentages of that color in the info pallete, up to four spots. Pick a range of shadows, mid-tones, high-lights, from your face.
Open up a CURVES adjustment layer above the hands only (layer masks come in handy if you want to make the adjustment only work on a portion of the layer)
In the curves adjustment, move the curve of the line up or down depending on the need of adjustment so it matches the values of the face.
To check the values of the areas you are trying to adjust you can move your mouse out into the picture and click on that area and it'll show you were in the curve you need to move.
When dealing with curves you have to remember that moving one up will cause another point to move down...
It's very touchey so don't make too big of adjustments
Levels might work too, plus it's easier, same basic idea but you move sliders instead of points on a line, with there being so much white and black areas you might want to stick with the middle slider under the histogram (bar graph if you were sure).
Hope that helps...