Somebody gotta know this song???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
Does anybody rememba a song from da early-mid 90s, I don't know da group name or da song? But it was like some niggaz who sounded like gurls, or were gurls not sure and they was flowin' hella fast to da beat. It used to come on da radio. I know someone gotta know who Im talkin' bout.

Aug 5, 2002
conscious daughters "fonky expedition" maybe????when i first heard them on the radio i thought they were some young dudes with kinda high voices until i bought the tape....

peace,
Dubl-Z

Aug 22, 2006
I'm pretty sure you're talkin about JJ Fad Supersonic. That was the real early 90's or even the late 80's, If that's who your talkin about.

Mar 14, 2003
Dubl-Z said:
conscious daughters "fonky expedition" maybe????when i first heard them on the radio i thought they were some young dudes with kinda high voices until i bought the tape....

peace,
Dubl-Z
Damn u good, I looked this song up and is exactly what I was talkin' bout. I used to think they was some young dudes too. But yea I used to like this song when I was a youngin'.

Thanx mane, I knew somebody would know what Im talkin' bout.

http://groups.imeem.com/gZ5SrQgM/music/MP-4wtMW/somethin_to_ride_to_fonky_expedition/