Some tight rap names......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2006
Dana Dane said:
MC Holy Rolla, the Priest Turned Rapper!

this has already been taken. check for his album comin out on SavedWidIt Records

tracklisting:

SuperHoly
Holy GhostRide it
Hell? No (w/ St. Quinn)
U & Dat Bible
Got My Collar On (and i look like a preacher)
Tell Me When to Pray

more to come!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
way2hyphy707: Shit u hear about that 1 handicapped priest turned rapper?????
way2hyphy707: MC Holy Roller???
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: No, but I think I saw his myspace page
way2hyphy707: He has some HEAT
way2hyphy707: "My rhymes are fine like wine >jesus jooce nigga!<, leavin suckas in shackles/
way2hyphy707: Come here altar boy, and let me bless you in my private tabernacle!
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: I'm holier than draws that are older than you, Why you worship Jesus, he ain't nothin but a jew?
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit, crank up that bass, pope, and let a nigga hear it!
way2hyphy707: "Mobbin 4 deep with my cardinals in my lincoln/tryin to fuck with the church, muthafucka we'll leave you stinkin!!"
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: I'm in my robes and point hat, ain't tryin to floss, only signs I'm throwin up is that of the cross
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: This one here goes out to the alter boys and boys and bishops, niggas don't wanna see me when my trigger finger hiccups
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: just cuz we are against birth control and abortion, these liberal are tryin to blow it out of proportion
way2hyphy707: "They ask me, Holy Rolla why are you so cold?/Cause I tel em if you're old enough to drive, boy, you're too old
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: Come here alter boy and show me that smile, just don't tell mom and dad Rollas a pedophile
way2hyphy707: "This lil nigga was made cause I wanted a kiss/so I pulled down dem drawz and made him receive the holy eucharist!"
way2hyphy707: MC HOLY ROLLA IN DIS BITCH FOR THE VATICAN II, III, and IV NIGGA!!!!!!
way2hyphy707: "This rabbi said something that made me mad/so I flashed on the nigga, and shoved his menorah up his ass"
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: dude rolled up on me and fuck you i'm a baptist, i pulled out my nine and said dont make me blap this
X30YrOlDgRoUpIeX: fuck jews fuck protestents and fuck pentecostals, all these frontin ass religions really make me hostile
way2hyphy707: "I need a ride or die boy, someone who will take the rap/and come to the rectory late at nite, to polish my staff"

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
hiddengem said:
this has already been taken. check for his album comin out on SavedWidIt Records

tracklisting:

SuperHoly
Holy GhostRide it
Hell? No (w/ St. Quinn)
U & Dat Bible
Tell Me When to Pray

more to come!

i admit im high but this was funny

Mar 23, 2006
hiddengem said:

tracklisting:

SuperHoly
Holy GhostRide it
Hell? No (w/ St. Quinn)
U & Dat Bible
Tell Me When to Pray

more to come!
is "Cross White Tie, Blue Jeans & Sandels" on there?