some tech n9ne remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Really digging them, though... a couple of them sound a little akwerd, just the way the Beat & Vocals mix or something. Might just be the fact that I've heard the originals so much that anything different sounds wierd.

Sep 30, 2006
I've been looking for tech acapellas and instrumentals for awhile with little luck and they didn't have the singles at the last show I went to (plus I'm looking for the non edited versions). Can someone help me out? Or if anyone knows a good program to separate vocals and beats I'll do it myself. Thanx in advance.

Dec 5, 2005
pyromanaic414 said:
why???

u havent heard neverready? it had a bunch of remixes, including some of the songs on the threadstarters list
That's the gayest bootleg i've ever came acrossed.. oh wait a minute.. there was "From Here N There" LoL:confused:

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
pyromanaic414 said:
why???

u havent heard neverready? it had a bunch of remixes, including some of the songs on the threadstarters list
yeh i never heard of that shit, i dont go around lookin for everready shit and come across neverready shit, and to answer ur question no thats not that shit, and u r still stupid

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tha Sinner said:
i got neverready....and i also got from here and there.....
Like that's an accomplishment? I don't have them, but in 15 minutes max. I could probably find and get both of them also...