Some pics my bra took

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I don't know if you seen it when he first posted but he posted this shit up in the Art Forum haha, why? Like someone's gonna say "nice lighting and angle on that.....hammer"

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
lol....those were like the most pointless pics ever.
hahahahahaha
and dude cant spell for shit
go back to school fool
ayy dont tawk abot tha way e spale e can rite good whens e wants ta but dis jus da inner net an yall aint kno genusses yallsalves okayy?

and dem camra pics is cool man last camra e had was a poleroyd and yous have to shak the pitcher a hole bunch a times to make it apeer and dis new deegytail camra fone kan kall grama an even send her a pitcher so i theenk its shittin on yall fones and kamras bra!

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
ayy dont tawk abot tha way e spale e can rite good whens e wants ta but dis jus da inner net an yall aint kno genusses yallsalves okayy?

and dem camra pics is cool man last camra e had was a poleroyd and yous have to shak the pitcher a hole bunch a times to make it apeer and dis new deegytail camra fone kan kall grama an even send her a pitcher so i theenk its shittin on yall fones and kamras bra!
lmao

*deceased*

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com

hahaha....