Some Of The Church Buildings Are Wack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Some Are Not There For Worshipping, They're Court Houses Where They Are To Judge You With A Book. Then They Learn This And Go And Try And Judge Others With It.

It's Heart Wrenching To See That We Are Free As Christians And To Notice They Put Stipulations Upon That. Jesus In The Gospels Was Speaking At The Jews, Did You Notice? How Are You Gonna Put That Up In My Face? Relinquish The New Testament Covenant And You Will See. Burden Is That If They Are Christians They Are Allowed Freedom Too, And The Freedom To Judge, But I See Impurity In Their Message.

Some Say The New Covenant Came At Believing In Jesus But I Say It Is The Crucifixion. You Must Have The Atoning Blood Of The Immaculate Atoned Righteous One. But Do What You Want With It So, My Words Are Daring To Spill Joy Love And Laughter Not To Make You Worry Yourself Into Darning Someone To Think They Are Going To Make A Mistake Being Free.

FREEDOM IN CHRIST FOR THE NEW CREATION CHRISTIAN & BELIEVERS
LAW IN YHWY FOR THE HEBREWS OF THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Tomorrow Is The Last Supper Said By Some Experts, Remember This: We Aren't To Fight And Quarrel In Our Mixes, But If Anyone Gets You To Go One Mile With Him, Go With Him Two. Did You See Jesus Fighting With Judas? Did He Not Go All The Way To The Cross? Sometimes It Is A Fight With Those Others, So Don't Believe Jesus Isn't The Lord Of Samson, David, Gideon, Joshua, & Moses. But Livet Them, Don't Judge.

My Example Is Someone Told Me To Fight Them And I Did All That I Could Not To And Felt Unsafe When He Clinched Them Fists And Stepped Towards Me So I Didn't Just Fight Him, I Broke Him In Two.

I'm Always Welcomed To Walk Away From A Fight, The Lord Got More Over Me And I Have Stored So Much In Much In My Heart There Is Nothing To Be Said. But If They Tell Me To Fight, They Tell Me To Be Verbal With Them, And Get Me To Go With Them, I'm Going Two That Of Who I Am.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Revelation 21:12-14 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
revelations 21:12-14 - Bing

I Have Clear Foundation Of My Memory, No Body Fucks With The Bible. I Have A Bueble, I Now Have Not The Sword Of The Spirit, But THE SPEAR. IT TAKES A WARRIOR TO WEILD A WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apostles On The Gates, Tribes On The Foundations, NOT Set Upon Every Bible Store And Retail Giant This Place Gots

I REMEMBER BEING TAUGHT WELLLLLLL THAT THE FOUNDATIONS STONES REPRESENTED THAT OF EACH OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
StillHustlin @StillHustlin Do You Know Anything About Military Bloggers Changing Posts On Forums, Twitter, And Socials Media Accounts? I've Seen Something Short In A Video, But Their Given Permission To Set Up Their Own Accounts And Attack People Of Interest Who Are Influential And Not Thought Supposed To Be By The Govt.

The FBI Did Something Similar To MLK, Tapping His Phone, Driving By His Home, Trying To Get Him To Kill Himself.

That Time the FBI Tried to Get MLK to Commit Suicide Before Receiving the Nobel Peace Prize - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillHustlin @StillHustlin Do You Know Anything About Military Bloggers Changing Posts On Forums, Twitter, And Socials Media Accounts? I've Seen Something Short In A Video, But Their Given Permission To Set Up Their Own Accounts And Attack People Of Interest Who Are Influential And Not Thought Supposed To Be By The Govt.

The FBI Did Something Similar To MLK, Tapping His Phone, Driving By His Home, Trying To Get Him To Kill Himself.

That Time the FBI Tried to Get MLK to Commit Suicide Before Receiving the Nobel Peace Prize - Hit & Run : Reason.com
Yes, it has been part of military psyops funding (I don't know about the changing posts bit though, just the blogging, front sites, and data miners). They are not the only government funded entity involved though.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Church architecture still copied from the Romans, who created the myth of Jesus Christ
-------

Apse
CHURCH ARCHITECTURE
WRITTEN BY: The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica
apse, in architecture, a semicircular or polygonal termination to the choir, chancel, or aisle of a secular or ecclesiastical building. First used in pre-Christian Roman architecture, the apse often functioned as an enlarged niche to hold the statue of a deity in a temple. It was also used in the thermae of ancient baths and in basilicas such as the imperial basilica in the Palace of Domitian on the Palatine Hill.

During the Early Christian era (c. 4th–mid-8th century), the domed apse became a standard part of the church plan, and from the time of Constantine I, it was placed at the west end of the basilica (e.g., Old St. Peter’s). Between the 6th and 7th centuries the Roman branch of the Catholic Church changed the orientation of the apse to the east, as the Byzantine churches had done earlier. The apse was the most elaborately decorated part of the church, with the walls sheathed in marble and the vault ornamented with mosaic that depicted an embodiment of the godhead.

At the beginning of the 7th century, changing liturgical practices resulted in the addition of apses at the end of either the side aisles or the transept. In addition, the clergy moved its seating from the apse to the choir, and the altar, which had previously been placed between the clergy and the main part of the church, was pushed into the apse. By the Renaissance the altar was often placed against the back wall. This arrangement removed the sacrifice of the mass from the congregation, an adjustment that eventually led, during the 17th century, to increased preaching in the nave of the church with mass said at the distant altar.

Variations to the apse also developed during the Romanesque period. Although the form of the apse remained simple in Italian architecture—gaining its exterior ornamentation from wall arcading, cornices, and buttressing—outside of Italy, particularly in France, an ambulatory and apse chapels were added to the main structure to form the complex chevet.

The apse has remained a standard part of ecclesiastic architecture through the 20th century, especially in churches that are designed from the traditional Latin cross or from centralized plans. See also church.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Asked God To Take It Out Into Space Because He Has So Much Of It And Come Back To Earth With People-Knownin The Gospel Of Jesus Christ, There's Got To Be A Number That's Crazy Yo.

I Think There Is Something On The Moon Too.

God Has Adopted Us, I Don't Know Why There Isn't A Chance He Cannot Get Other People-Maybe Martians Together To Come Out To The Earth And Send Back What's Going On And Send It Out To 10 Other Universes "I Don't Know How Advance They Are Out There."

There Might Be A Moon Vessel But Other Than That I Don't Know How They Would Get The Message Because Earth Is Where Jesus Christ Happened

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
When The Word Is Who You Are And It Is God Too, You Are Described In It Weather A Witness, Neighbor, Ect It Gets Exciting. But Don't Fowl That Up With Immorality, That It Is Who You Are A Chasing God Will Be After You.

Heaven Is Not Far Away From Earth, That Is How People Be Talking To God. If There Isn't A Place To Place Existence Chance For Everything, People Wouldn't Be Speaking Because All We Hold Is Chances In Our Speech. We Talk And Open The Deep Inself, Then That We Would Have A Chance, People Be Speaking The Openness Of Everyday It Is Like Space Or Freedom But Heaven Is Different It Is At The TOP.

So If We Are At The Top So Should Our Infrastructure Of Ourselves And Our Church Buildings

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I would like to see this, I dream of the gospel even breakdancing I've read it so much

Chilling with God and God be meek and bust out a refrigerator box and start wilen put the cracks on the floor be gone , he'd wax all humanity in a single dance tho but if he is the Spirit and Light and done the moves then gave you he a big God Love Hug

Last edited: