some NBA news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
The Celtics placed calls regarding Shawn Marion, Rashard Lewis, Richard Jefferson, Allen Iverson and Kevin Garnett, and while it's entirely possible none of the discussions will bear fruit (the Iverson talk weeks ago was brief and appears ended), it seems clear that Danny Ainge is acting on the need for experience.
-- Boston Herald

It's still hard to imagine that any team will assume Allen Iverson's contract, but several general managers said Monday that they're convinced the Celtics and Golden State are actively pursuing the Philadelphia star.
-- Dallas Morning News

Nov 24, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Rashard wants out...i dont blame him...Ray might get traded too...fuckin Sonics...

I hope the rashard and first draft pic (10) for matrix trade goes through. If we can resign Wilcox too, oh shit its on. But knowing the sonics we will trade everyone and start "rebuilding" again.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Phoenix should keep the players that they have. Just wait until Amare gets back and I think they have a real good shot at the championship.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Tony said:
Phoenix should keep the players that they have. Just wait until Amare gets back and I think they have a real good shot at the championship.
It depends if Amare can come back from his current knee injury and be 100%, the Suns have a great chance at a championship. I guess we will have to wait until next season to see how great he can be. I thnk he will be back and better than ever for the Suns.