Some humor from another board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
On a thread titled "Is Rap music sending the wrong message?"

patteeu said:
I used to be a decent, well-educated guy with a good job. I lived in a nice house and paid my bills on time.

Then, I listened to "Slacker" by Tech N9ne after seeing a favorable post about the band by ENDelt on ChiefsPlanet.

Since then, I've quit my job so I can get my kicks before this whole sh*thouse goes up in flames. Now I spend my days smokin' pot and watchin' video. I mp3 everything that I hear on the street and I play video games all day long. Its not really that bad though because at least now I'm gettin' it with stripper hoes and rollin' on X all day long. My only complaint is that my pants are hangin' a little low for my tastes. Does anyone have a belt I could use, I don't have enough dough to buy one myself seein' as how I quit my job and everything.

What a great song! I don't know if any messages are being sent though.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55664

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

board is a bunch of old white rednecks