Some help with these Hi Hats..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
..Aight, this the only place I knew to come for help.. I looked EVERYWHERE in a shitload of links on here, on google, different wav sites, etc.. and I can't find this one drum kit.. A lot of people use it, it has the hi hats that Three 6 Mafia always uses on their songs, Sandman uses em, a lot of people use em.. But I can't seem to find em, can anyone hook me up wit these samples? I'd appreciate it a lot..

Jun 1, 2002
Can you give me an example song that I can listen to and see what kind of hi-hat it is? Also do you need the whole drum kit of just the hats? Get at me.

naw mane it aint the 808 hats.. I got the 808 kit.. if its the 808s then they must put FX on them, but I'm 100% positive it aint 808s.. Listen to Sippin on Some Sizzurp.. Good example of em on that song. Someone said their standard on Boss DR5's n shit.. but I'm tryna find someone who has Wav's of em, holla back.. Oh Yeah DIRTY from Alabama uses em on that song "Lose Control (candyman pt.2)" on the album Keep it Pimp & Gangsta