SOME GOOD A-WAX ALBUMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
i heard some of his shyt on youtube and the more i listen to him the more i feel his music so whats some of his past projects thats worth coppin cuz i never heard any of his shyt as in full albums just songs here and there

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
that new burgandy van music slappin' too...wax been that mu'fucka tho...i gave up on eybody in the bay for a min music wise but wax steady stay'd in rotation in my cd changer...i ain't reallt been fuck'n with the new shit that much but i stay bump'n that old wax all the time...

and for the record i fuckz with mob figaz too but am single handledly responisble for putt'n dozenz of mu'fuckaz on some wax shit in santa clara and morgan hill...wax stay spit'n that gangsta shit...(no chicago54)...

Sep 5, 2008
depends on what songs you heard and liked,

theres the older gritty/yelling style from 65gz/savage times, theres the more laid back style like on thug deluxe and junior high 2 the pen mixtapes, then theres a good mix of both of those styles like conceptz & contraditionz and the f.suckaz mixtape, then theres the newer more mainstream style like on the pirex music with sincere sosa and waxfase v2 mixtapes

May 4, 2005
savage times 01
savage times 05
65 gz
thug delux
unconditional thug
2 sides of the game

jr high 2 the pen 1 & 2 are decent. street album aint bad.

and rat poison vs. rat trap is 1 the tightest mix cds out.