some funny ass shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
This is story took place in college. I played ball and we had a recruit in town and he was on his recruiting trip trying to get it in like any recruit would. He heard that I had some hoes and asked if I could hook him up. I asked him what kind of girl he wanted to bone- white girl, black girl, Latin broad? He immediately said he wanted a Latin broad. I called up this one girl who I had been fucking for like a couple months or so. She was always down for the lay up, lol! I called her up and she told me she would be over in an hour.

So this Latin hussy comes over in a black mini skirt smelling and looking good. The recruit was in the living room playing Madden so I quickly introduced her to him and then I took her back to my bedroom. After she settled in my room I shook out real quick to go talk to the recruit in the living room, I was like yo is she cool enough? He was like hell yeahhh with this big ass cheesy smile. I laughed and was like alright I’m go in my room and see if she will get buck-naked with you. Lol.

I go back in my room and she presses up on me and wants right then. I told her that she had to do me a favor right now. I told her, “You know that kid outside, go hook up with him real quick”. She looked at me unsure and caught off guard. I was like yeah look it isn’t that big of deal just do it real quick and that’s that. She was like are you going to fuck me if I fuck him? I was like yes why wouldn’t I! So after about 5 minutes of persuasion she is finally with it.

I then go outside and the recruit to go to my room-mates room (who was gone at the time) and that she was going to meet him there. He does so, she goes in fucks him real quick. Then she comes back to my room. I was like cool that was easy right? I could tell she was annoyed but we just started smushing and she quickly forgot about the whole situation that had just took place.

Later that night I see the recruit, he was all like shit good-looking on that man! I was like hell yeah my dude ain’t nothing. You going to come here to play? He says, “Yep”.
As for the Latin hussy, she got butt hurt about that whole situation so I never hit her again. Ain’t know fun if the homie can’’t have none! Cacktale baby.

More stories here, shits classic!
http://cacktales.com/

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
This is story took place in college. I played ball and we had a recruit in town and he was on his recruiting trip trying to get it in like any recruit would. He heard that I had some hoes and asked if I could hook him up. I asked him what kind of girl he wanted to bone- white girl, black girl, Latin broad? He immediately said he wanted a Latin broad. I called up this one girl who I had been fucking for like a couple months or so. She was always down for the lay up, lol! I called her up and she told me she would be over in an hour.

So this Latin hussy comes over in a black mini skirt smelling and looking good. The recruit was in the living room playing Madden so I quickly introduced her to him and then I took her back to my bedroom. After she settled in my room I shook out real quick to go talk to the recruit in the living room, I was like yo is she cool enough? He was like hell yeahhh with this big ass cheesy smile. I laughed and was like alright I’m go in my room and see if she will get buck-naked with you. Lol.

I go back in my room and she presses up on me and wants right then. I told her that she had to do me a favor right now. I told her, “You know that kid outside, go hook up with him real quick”. She looked at me unsure and caught off guard. I was like yeah look it isn’t that big of deal just do it real quick and that’s that. She was like are you going to fuck me if I fuck him? I was like yes why wouldn’t I! So after about 5 minutes of persuasion she is finally with it.

I then go outside and the recruit to go to my room-mates room (who was gone at the time) and that she was going to meet him there. He does so, she goes in fucks him real quick. Then she comes back to my room. I was like cool that was easy right? I could tell she was annoyed but we just started smushing and she quickly forgot about the whole situation that had just took place.

Later that night I see the recruit, he was all like shit good-looking on that man! I was like hell yeah my dude ain’t nothing. You going to come here to play? He says, “Yep”.
As for the Latin hussy, she got butt hurt about that whole situation so I never hit her again. Ain’t know fun if the homie can’’t have none! Cacktale baby.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i said im serious about this paper

im serious about this doh

i keep a jar or a pickle container

you know i only smoke the stupidest dro

Jul 24, 2010
dude where is the punch line? at least have a laugh track. here I helped you out some.

This is story took place in college. I played ball and we had a recruit in town and he was on his recruiting trip trying to get it in like any recruit would. He heard that I had some hoes and asked if I could hook him up. I asked him what kind of girl he wanted to bone- white girl, black girl, Latin broad? He immediately said he wanted a Latin broad. I called up this one girl who I had been fucking for like a couple months or so. She was always down for the lay up, I called her up and she told me she would be over in an hour.

So this Latin hussy comes over (she looks like a hippo) in a black mini skirt smelling and looking good. The recruit was in the living room playing Madden so I quickly introduced her to him and then I took her back to my bedroom. After she settled in my room I shook out real quick to go talk to the recruit in the living room, I was like yo is she cool enough? He was like hell yeahhh with this big ass cheesy smile. I laughed and was like alright I’m go in my room and see if she will get buck-naked with you.