Some Car tech help?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
alright my cousons 99 camaro, has the "service your engine" light on so i took it to school so this auto teacher could scan it, the computer said it was misfiring,

Do you guys know whats causing this?
We just had a new oil change and it still didnt go away.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am not too knowledgable with cars but when it's misfiring you may need to have your spark plugs and wires checked. I am just guessing though...Take it to the Chevy dealer.

Nov 16, 2006
Tony said:
I am not too knowledgable with cars but when it's misfiring you may need to have your spark plugs and wires checked. I am just guessing though...Take it to the Chevy dealer.
alright thanx ima go copp some spark plugs put em in and see what happens, if that aint workin should i buy the lines too ???

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
REDRUM559 said:
alright thanx ima go copp some spark plugs put em in and see what happens, if that aint workin should i buy the lines too ???
good idea start buyin shit, go throw some of daddy's money at it, god damn youre gay, i was an auto tech major in college, and if i help you i feel like id be slapping my instructor in the face, but no go ahead and buy some more shit

Nov 16, 2006
acutally i know what the problem is!

NOW IM LOOKING FOR WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM

so im buying spark plugs FOR 5 FUCKING DOLLARS and seeing if it makes a differance or makes the problem dissappear! MR. MAJOR

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
REDRUM559 said:
acutally i know what the problem is!

NOW IM LOOKING FOR WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM

so im buying spark plugs FOR 5 FUCKING DOLLARS and seeing if it makes a differance or makes the problem dissappear! MR. MAJOR
if you have a fouled plug, itll just foul again your an ass for replacing it then looking for the problem, i bet your dumbass through it away w/o looking at it too, and if you bought a new set of plugs your an even bigger ass, if u used a scope worth a damn youd know which cylinder it was then diagnosing it takes all of 3 minutes, and dont you start talking shit about my major besides buying plugs and putting gas in it im sure your auto-retarded anyway virgin