"Soldier of the Bay" Album Preview Feat Spice 1, San Quinn, Jay Tee, Berner, Mr Kee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
"Soldier of the Bay" Album Preview Feat Spice 1, San Quinn, Jay Tee, Berner, Mr Kee

Soldier Hard "Soldier of the Bay" album preview

Available Aug 30th 2010

Featuring: Spice 1, San Quinn, Jay Tee (N2Deep), Berner, Mr. Kee, Young Dru, Pody Mouf, Dego & More

Check it out, what ya'll think!

Produced by P.Smee New producer from LA

it aint showing for some reason so heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZq9393MJs

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
without listening to it, i gotta say is this war is fucked up! anything promoting it i gotta say im against it!!! tell me something good...

you obviously didn't listen to it, because i NEVER promote the war, just the ones fighting in it, but thats your freedom to say what ever you want, freedom isn't it a beautiful thing? In fact no one hates war more than the one's fighting in one, so im betting i hate war more than you....but your right though, this war is fucked up! matter of fact all war's are fucked up! no such thing as a great war. Thanks for the message homie, enjoy that freedom i just spoke about! And oohh thank a veteran, your heart will feel good!! God bless ya!

Soldier Hard

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
Boi got some cuts on there.....I hope your album does well. Is this your 1st?!?
Nah bruh this will be my 9th release! Just moved back to the bay a month ago, did music where ever the army sent me.....i got a buzz outside kali, where ever i was stationed.....I mostly cater to the service members and tell the stories what we go thru search "Soldier Hard" on google to learn more of my hustle,

thanks bruh!!!!