Soldier Hard "The Deployment" Vol. 1 Cover Art FEED BACK!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Greeting From Iraq BART!

I just wanted to get some feed Back on the Cover of my latest project........
Soldier Hard "The Deployment" Vol 1 (Recorded Live From Iraq)

The album's done and finished, and it is scheduled to get sent to press in a week or two depending if im not on a mission or not.........holla at ya boi and let me know what you'll think, I was tryin to go with a simple but grimmy look! I think I got it, what ya'll think?

I got 4 and a half more months here and then I get to be back in the yay, so I can hear more about what this Hypy movement is all about, I just heard about it a month ago when another Soldier from Kansas walked up to me cuz he knew I was from the Bay and he asked me........."what's this Hypy movement all about." .........And I couldnt say shyt, it was the first time I heard of it........Fill me in folkz, I been away for awhile!!!!!! Bare with me!!

Stay up BART!

Feb 25, 2006
hmmm...i like the background and stuff...maybe a different pic though...u look like ur daydreamin...maybe lookin into the camera w/ a mean mugg...lol....just my opinion...

Jan 31, 2003
What's crackin sergeant - I'll definitally wanna hear what you got on that album. You need to advertise on BART when it gets released. Keep your head up out there - be safe. Hooah

PV2 Fort Hood, 1st Cav

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I like it, the photo says it all, no need for a whole lot of extra design work to it.

Good luck over there, keep your head up and your eyes open.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
A-Yo Good lookin out for the feedback ya'll, sorry it took long i just got back from a 3 day mission, im back for a day then roll out again for another 3 days.

Dj Pimp- What is it pimp? Hows thangs been?
NorCal707E- Play boi I hit you up on the celly a month and a half ago when I was on My R&R leave, i was home for two weeks play boi, Imma hit you on the PM, I got some question bout SWB Mag, imma get with Ceza bout Explosive ads..........

KhameNei- To be honest with you bro I dont support this either, I support the Soldiers standing on my left and right side of me and thats it.........

thanks to all of you, for your feed back and support

Stay mashin ya'll

Soldier Hard.............OUT!

Feb 19, 2006
imma support that album when it drops,treal shit that it was recorded in Iraq.....good luck out there man keep your head up
-and that cover is sicc with that chop in ya hand