Soldier Hard "Soldier of the Bay" track just posted!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
Soldier Hard "Soldier of the Bay" track just posted, off the "Soldier of the Bay" NEW Album on www.myspace.com/soldierhard1 along with "Can I Live Again" (Some real military war wounds ish!)

hit up my myspace page to listen to it, your input is welcomes also

stay up ya'll

PS: I will be back in the USA in a 2 days, and in Vallejo in a week! Get at me for any collabs, i ain't charging right now, just networking first, so get at me!

-SOldier Hard "Soldier of the Bay" know about it!

Mar 18, 2008
I Likes that joint...nice easy listenin'. The music and the flow along with the quality of the mix is on point. When is this album comin' out or has it already dropped? Imma cop that like I said.

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
Moze Dawg, Mr Ceza (Ima get at you in a week for some ad space in the mag), Nobe= Good lookin out ya'll i got some heat comin!

The Bay Area- Right on bruh thanks for the Feed back, and it will drop Aug 2010, Still in the process of creating this, got 4 more tracks to do, and just got the word A-Wax is down to jump on this with me, so Add Wax to that line up!

Stay up ya'll