Soldier Hard "Soldier of the Bay" CD Cover Input Welcomed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SH, what's up? Been a while man...last time I heard from you after we did the Spirit of Pain album you mentioned you were heading back overseas. Great to see you are well and still making music!

That cover looks clean by the way.

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
Soldier Hard....hit me when you touch back down in the Bay....wanna collab with you on a track....my primo was out there for a year and half a couple years back....wanna do something for my fam....
SH, what's up? Been a while man...last time I heard from you after we did the Spirit of Pain album you mentioned you were heading back overseas. Great to see you are well and still making music!

That cover looks clean by the way.
mos def fam i will let ya know! and its nothin we can knock one out!

juan hella yeah its been hella long bruh! i release 8 more CD after the spirit of pain, grindin in other states where i was station at! but yeah its been awhile! i almost outta hear, and im gettin outta the army after hella years of service!

thank ya'll good lookin out! im hella excited about this project

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
When you touch down in the bay, you should get at Cousin Fik, he from Vallejo too. Peep the mix in my sig. A feature from him would be dope.