SOLDIER HARD REVIEW BY DJ PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
YO I JUST GOT MY COPY OF THE SPIRIT OF PAIN BY SOLDIER HARD. THIS SHIT IS NICE, GOT DOPE PRODUCTION AND NICE SPIT. IT'S A VERY SOLID RECORD AND HAS SEVERAL TIGHT TRAX. "WELCOME TO THE BAY" IS STR8 SICK WITH YOUNG MUGZI, COOLIO DA UNDA, PLAYA RAE AND A FEW OTHERS. THAT TRCK IS OFF THE HOOK, BUT THERE ARE 16 TRAX ON THIS JOINT AND I LIKED EM ALL. OVERALL ITS A GREAT RECORD, SHOUT OUT TO SOLDIER HARD, I SEE GOOD THINGS IN YA FUTURE, DJ PIMP

Reezersharp925

MD BOOTLEGGER
Jun 24, 2004
dj pimp said:
YO I JUST GOT MY COPY OF THE SPIRIT OF PAIN BY SOLDIER HARD. THIS SHIT IS NICE, GOT DOPE PRODUCTION AND NICE SPIT. IT'S A VERY SOLID RECORD AND HAS SEVERAL TIGHT TRAX. "WELCOME TO THE BAY" IS STR8 SICK WITH YOUNG MUGZI, COOLIO DA UNDA, PLAYA RAE AND A FEW OTHERS. THAT TRCK IS OFF THE HOOK, BUT THERE ARE 16 TRAX ON THIS JOINT AND I LIKED EM ALL. OVERALL ITS A GREAT RECORD, SHOUT OUT TO SOLDIER HARD, I SEE GOOD THINGS IN YA FUTURE, DJ PIMP
I recieved my copy a couple days ago and have only peeped half the cd so far. I agree with dj pimp, its nice, good production, a few tight trax, etc...

I was surpriced to hear Royalty on there from the Game Insane Camp...He came clean. Props to Drahmuh...

I can see a lot of poptential, but dont see this cd blowin up for soldier hard nor the bay. But its a clean debut cd, with much promise for future thangs..

I do like the military theme he has going on there...thats comming from a US Marine, so I do feel that type of shit...

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
A-Yo thanks for the feed back........My mission with this debut album was to heard and let people know who Soldier Hard is and that a SOLDIER can spit too.........I had alot of fun makin it......music is fun! as far as makin a record to blow up the Bay!........Maine thats a BIG statment...I leave that to the PSD's, the Keak's, the 40's and all them other big bay area names......i'm just an ordernary dude that reside in the yay...that happens to wear fatiques...............again thanks to the both of you who responded big salutes to the yay!

Anyone interested in coppin "The Spirit Of Pain" it'll be available 2 or 3 days at cdbaby.com/soldierhard and on sickmix.com

Lastly look out for a SOLDIER on the next issue of South West Bound!

Soldier Hard.......................OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
shit is clean as fuck.......im loving the intro and i didnt have to skip any tracks throughout the album......so the music is there.....and other things that make an album is good mastering wich this cd has very professional release good lineup of guests.....the whole concept of the album is dope not just a bunch of songs and filler to make the album......and the artwork is filthy i will support anything soldier hard drops cuz you know its gonna be top notch and professional

Apr 25, 2002
I can see this cd blowin up. In my opinion alot of bay cats need to listen and take notes. This album has a nice blend of track styles and topics...not the usual repetitive nonsense that most albums these days have. Although there are a couple of tracks I wouldn't rate as highly as others, none made me want to skip to the next. I've had a few people listen and all agree that this is a solid album with some dope radio-worthy songs. I say it's a 4/5.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
I for got to pay the bills.........................

Anyone interested in coppin "The Spirit Of Pain" it'll be available on tuesday at cdbaby.com/soldierhard and on sickmix.com .................look for it in your local Rasputins also...............

Lastly look out for a SOLDIER on the next issue of South West Bound!

Soldier Hard.......................OUT!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
I got mine a few days ago soaked it in the past 2 days. I must say I am real impressed. This is a good way to showcase your talent to us people out here. Welcome To The Bay has got to be one of my fave songs. I see good things in your future dawg. Just keep the good music coming.