Soldier Hard Release Party LIVE SOLDIER HARD, POPPI CAS, Matai, Royalty n More FREE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Soldier Hard Release Party LIVE! POPPI CAS, Matai, Royalty n More FREE! IN Oakland!

Alright this for everyone.............Come thru and let get tore down......First 50 poeple get a FREE copy of Soldier Hard's Debut titled "The Spirit Of Pain" featuring Young Mugzi, Coolio Da Unda Dogg, Matai, Poppi Cas, Royalty, Big Tec (TecMan) and More!

Saterday March 26, 2005.......................this event is free when you e-mail a request for a free entry voucher to [email protected]
otherwise it's $5.00 at the door..........just click on the link and request it! They send you back an e-mail voucher and your in..............for free........That Simple!

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cuddie Cut said:
we their folks......i didnt know you know my folks Phame...i got him on my next mixtape.....wasup, let ya boy open up for y'all......
Ahh folkz lookin foward to meet ya family..........yeah! Phame cool people main! Besides I like his spit and stlye....He slept on! I would love for it to be a all out show, and you doin ya thang live along with other artist performing but........the party crew who promoting is huge, There's gonna be hell folkz there and they only give me 15 minutes (TWO tracks, Welcome to the Bay and California) Phame (10 minutes), and DL da Arson (10 Minutes)..........We got a show comin up in April in Vallejo if you down i'll put you on!

@Daddy Rich- Thanks ............ I hope so too...even to just get drunk!

Soldier Hard

Sep 12, 2003
The show was crackin... It was at full capacity and that is quite an accomplishment to do at old school abiza... Breezies were rushing the stage during the performances... It was a solid night!