Soldier Hard in the Next Issue of RollingStones Mag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Eric Stien from RollingStones Magazine did a story on me (Soldier Hard) to be in there next issue (Jan 11th) of the RollingStones, they will feature your Bay Area Soldier in an article explaining how its was for me to record an album (THE DEPLOYMENT RELEASED Sept 2007) in a war zone (IRAQ) and also how music helped me cope with fellow soldiers KIA and the reality of WAR! When asked were I was from for the interview and article, I said it proudly....."I'm the Big Bay Area".....be on the look out for the article and pictures of ya boi! I may be away from the Bay, but the Bay is still wid me were ever i go, and i thought ya'll should know how a bay boy like myself is reppin it for ya'll even though he's still away in the ARMY!

stay smashin ya'll

SOLDIER HARD

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Good lookin out ppl'z! and thanks!!!

Indecent- what wid ya fam, aint seen ya in hella long, still got them beats pimp?

Mr Ceza- i remember talkin to you while i was over in iraq fam, thanks for tha support, is your number still the same? stay at em maine!!!

Soldier Hard

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
NorCal707E- What iz it pimp! long time huh...good lookin out doggie, texas is cool they lovin me out there, i got a huge fan base in texas, i dropped new shit this year holla at me bout gettin you some copies

N Jail U My Hoe- yeah imma head back on the 3rd of jan, you know i got ya!

Soldier Hard

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Matai- I got ya pimp, my bad, i had to get some new fits while im in town 2day for sure cuzzin.....imma hit ya on the chipper!!!!

Dago- what is it maine, but why he had to put me on blast tho? hahaha good lookin out family!

Dec 2, 2003
Soldier Hard-get at me when you get your new albums, you know I'm always willing to help sell ur cds, just holla at me. I'mma be moving out to San Antonio, Tx late next year.

Matai-whats up homie?