Soldier Hard Headin to Bagdad IRAQ August 2nd 2005!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
What up people, what iz it!!!! It's ya boi Soldier Hard here and I just wanted people here to know that im headin to Bagdad Iraq starting August 2nd, 2005 (2morrow) for 1 year. Ima rep the bay like alwayz........and Ima still make music, I got the lap top and equipment packed up and ready to go, Ima record that Bay sound LIVE FROM IRAQ!!!!!!!!! I will need beats though so If anyone got any to trow my way, please do........it'll be much appriciated.............anyway, ya'll stay up and I'll be loggin on here when I can...................

One Luv,

Soldier hard

E-Mail: [email protected]

Jul 29, 2005
Fall back soldier fuck bush run homie run homie it not to late us machine ent niggaz will hide you out in Hunters point in the projects if uncle sam come lookin on the block we got plan B sunnydale project its all good in tha hood

just fuckin wit you homie lets make A deal I pray 4 you you pray 4 me cuz sometime tha hood is like bagdad real talk see you when you get back

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo soldier, you already know you're one of my favorite artists and homiez. i have nothing but the highest respect for you. i will pray for your safe return. if you should ever need anything while you are over there, all you have to do is holla at a pimp and i got you. one love homie, stay safe, your pal dj pimp

Nov 1, 2004
stay safe homie, i know how that military life is, atleast somewhat.
im in the Navy so i deal with loads of bullshit, but i dont goto Iraq, ill probably be in the sea right outside. keep ya head up and do what u gotta do.

ill soon find out how hot it gets out there ya know, but im safe in school in VA until febuary.. stay up playa

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Good lookin out ya'll It really means alot to me.......

Daddy Rich- Good Lookin out homie, much love to you and yours!

Dj PIMP- Yeah Folkz I'm already knowin, good to hear from you and THANKS! For Everything you do........

5 Dime- Right back at you pimpin!

again thanks to all!!!!

Soldier Hard

Aug 5, 2002
good luck and stay safe! if you want me to send over pics of my girls, perhaps even an autogrpahed calendar, write me and i'll hook it up

i'm sure you're gonna be needing "material" over there, lol ;)

Flownation Entertainment
PO Box 5799
Marysville, CA 95901

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Stay safe out there man...damn that's crazy because I had just peeped your album over at N-Ridaz the other day and was gonna post about it.

Apr 18, 2005
turn that flag upside down homeboy. haha well i mean keep doin muzik. on the war thang, well, whatever floatz ur boat. be safe tho and stay up.