Sold out!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Neema of Unexpected Arrival sold out his birthday show at chop seuy........The venue was packed by 9:30 and sold out by 11:30......Thank you to everybody that came through......But if you havent been to an Unexpected Arrival show.....then you need to get your ass to one......because there always crackin......

Lets keep it movin yall.......

DAK of UA

Feb 4, 2004
congrats man thats the second local hip hop show that I know of that sold out. Well looks like people are finally taking notice of whats going on. once again congrats and much continued success.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There were a lot of people there, hella of the females looked like they were 15 tho, lol...Some of the opening acts were tight, Grynch did a good job, I wasn't feelin dude from Houston tho...Overall it was pretty tight tho....I'm just suprised I was the only person w/ a "206" hat...

May 4, 2002
Dj..What other show sold out?

Yes I got allot of pics....I will get some posted asap....

Sixx I didnt know you where in the building bro.....We could have blew one or two.....

Feb 4, 2004
The other show that sold out was the Blue Scholars CD release. I will be sure to check out your next show as I was out of town on some business stuff this last time but I am glad that you are doing it big my friend finally the Northwest is starting to bubble. Congrats once again.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Congratulations. That sounds huge. Yet another reason to keep pushing this project instead of dropping the follow-up. Demand doesn't look like its going to drop off any time soon. You all are really making it happen at this point. I salute you.

May 4, 2002
Good lookin out yall.........We are doin this for Seattle and for the Northwest...........Sixx.....we blew so many blunts that night lol I was a zombie.......plus I was a lil sideways off the Washington Apples lol lol.........

Kalyn the pics are coming........lol

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The show was bananas. UA put it down as usual. But Grynch stole the show for me! The young lad broke out with Rakim's "Paid in Full" verse and took it back to the old school. I was like YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH! That's my shit.

I had a great time and now I'm lookin' forward to Sonny's show!

May 4, 2002
Grynch did kill it the crowd was yellin for him before he even hit the stage........

Notes whats good with you maaaaaaan, its been a minute.......Whats crackin with you down in Cali?