Social San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Every event is at up-scaled spots all over SF with fully stocked bars. Check back weekly for all info.
Up scale? that's for the rich people only?

Sounds a little to fancy for me.. I still enjoy sitting in front of the house with the homies..
sipping 40oz's...and bumping music on the sub woofers...

i would go to one of these.. but not if i gotta wear a suit..
or if they have no 40oz's lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's not that breh, but do you honestly think the Open Forum is the best place to promote your parties?

All that matters in here is tacos & tiddies.
lol for real though, it's 1:23 in the afternoon on a Friday here and i'm sitting in basketball shorts drinking a Miller High Life 40

you want me at your classy gathering Rod? lol

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
It's not that breh, but do you honestly think the Open Forum is the best place to promote your parties?

All that matters in here is tacos & tiddies.

I look at all analytics. Last party I posted had over 200 views coming from Siccness. Not everyone here is a little kid with no life.

We've hit capacity the last 9 parties, come join us!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Maaaaaaaaan, I went there before. Not even thinking of the name of the spot, I was told by some friends that this was a club in SF.

this was back in the late 90's or early 2000's

went in, & blew my fuckin mind.

saw some fat chick, with another fat chick, on a leash, walking her on all 4's in this dirty ass spot.

some bulldyke bitch getting pissed on

2 gay dudes sniffin coke in the bathroom

I was there for all of 15 mins & saw this.

hell no. I struck out with a quickness lol