Socal nigga extendin some WESTCOAST love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP WUTTUP YALL!! ITS WESTCOAST!!!!

CHEK IT OUT, KOKANE IS ABOUT TO BE AWARDED THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS AWARD FOR THE MOST FEATURED ARTIST IN HIP HOP. THE SOURCE, XXL, AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS COMIN OUT TO CHECK OUT THE AWARD CEREMONY AND DOCUMENT THIS AMAZING EVENT. THIS IS BIG FOR ALL OF US OUT HERE ON THE WEST FROM MEXICO TO SEATTLE, YA DIGGGG??!

THE BAY OPENED UP THE DOOR FOR THE WEST WHEN YALL INTRODUCED THE WORLD TO HYPHY. NOW WE FENNA COME IN HERE WIT THIS LEFT HOOK AND TOGETHER ITS FENNA BE A KNOCK OUT.

SO WITHOUT GOING ON TOO LONG, I JUST WANTED TO SAY

WHATS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIN!!!!

RAINE

Dec 5, 2007
HHHMMMM>>>> I THINK SAN QUINN HAS BEEN ON MORE SHIT!
IM ACTUALLY THE ONE HANDLING THE BIZ WITH GUINESS ON THIS FOR KOKANE. IN THE SOCAL FORUM, I HAD SOME OF THE BAY HOMIES TELL ME THE SAME THING, SO I LOOKED INTO IT. THE RECORD THAT SAN QUINN HOLDS IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE KOKANE IS ATTEMPTING. THEY ARE ACTUALLY AWARDING KOKANE WITH A NEW CATEGORY, SOMETHING THEY RARELY DO. AND IN GUINESS, SLIGHT DIFFERENCES CAN MEAN A WHOLE DIFFERENT RECORD. SO BIG UPS TO QUINN AND THE SF. I HAD A GOOD TIME GETTIN MONEY UP THERE ON POLK AND VAN NESS AND ON E14 IN OAKLAND. NIGGAZ SHOWED ME LOVE LIKE I WAS FROM THERE CUZ THEY RECOGNIZED AND RESPECTED WHAT A NIGGA HAD TO SAY. AND WE DONE SEEN EACH OTHER ALL OVER THE MAP SINCE THEN.

Dec 5, 2007
I thought so...I would've thought T-Pain, Lil Wayne or Akon would have had the title by now considering how many features they've done...
T-PAIN AND AKON AINT DID AS MUCH STUFF AS YOU WOULD THINK (THEY'RE TOO EXPENSIVE TO HAVE DONE THAT MUCH HOMIE... WHEN KOKANE WAS SMOKED OUT ON CRACK THAT NIGGA WAS DOIN SONGS FOR THE LOW LOW. HE'S DOING MUCH MUCH BETTER NOW THOUGH THANKS TO GOD!!)

LIL WAYNE HAS DONE A LOT, BUT FOR GUINESS, MIXTAPES DONT COUNT. ONLY RECORDS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH BARCODES

Dec 5, 2007
kokane certainly deserves the award
by the way when is his new cd droppin
THANKS HOMIE, I'LL TELL HIM YOU SAID THAT. FOR REAL..

HE'S IN SEATTLE RIGHT NOW WORKIN ON NEW MUSIC FOR HIS NEXT SOLO, BUT RIGHT NOW WE'RE JUST FOCUSING ON DROPPING THE ALBUM WE DID TOGETHER. IT'LL BE OUT THIS SUMMER AND I'LL BE ON HERE FROM TIME TO TIME WITH UPDATES. CHECK OUT "LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND" AND "HAVE TO GO" ON MY MYSPACE PAGE. THOSE 2 SONGS ARE ON THE ALBUM. IT'S A CLASSIC IN OUR OPINION AND ANYBODY WHO HAS HEARD IT SAYS THE SAME. I HOPE YOU AGREE.

MUCH LUV YALL

GOD BLESS THE WEST!!!

Dec 5, 2007
i hear kokane's voice on alot of stuff, but ive never heard an actual solo song of his, i think he just shows up at random studios and offers to humm on the track!
actually, the man aint never OFFERED to humm on nothin you hoe ass nigga. he's been flown out to NY and paid 50,000 to do a song for Puffy. you cant just "show up" in new york player. He's been brought in to do nearly a whole ALBUM with Snoop. He's done the intro for one of Brotha Lynchs classic albums. He's been brought in and paid major racks to do hooks on 3 different G-Unit members albums. Not to mention the man was the first person to write for NWA outside of Ice Cube. Done 10 or more songs with the late Eazy-E when he was signed to Ruthless. The list goes on and on and on.. Busta Rhymes, Scarface, Eastsidaz, E-40, Dr. DRE!!... name one. And after 20 years, he's still relevant enough to be on the latest albums by Ice Cube and Young Buck. Has like 7 albums of his own that you probably slept on (cuz youre that westcoast). Go back to Funk Upon A Rhyme homie. Did you ever listen to Above the Law?? prolly not.. Watch your mouth... You're talking about a legend. The nigga has been paid by all your favorite rappers favorite rappers!!! And he's about to win an award for it!!!! Just cuz I mentioned that he hit a rough patch and did a gang of songs with underground artists while he was doing bad doesn't give you the right to call him a fuckin beggar. Now that he's recovered, he's workin on a new solo album, and we're about to drop our album. oh yeah, his rate is back up where its supposed to be, so.. say what you want homie, but get your money up before you holler at either one of us.. specially actin like that. we're all human and go thru things, but look how fast people wish to strip you of your dignity. you should be ashamed. hater

RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM COMING SUMMER '08 FA SHO

May 15, 2003
actually, the man aint never OFFERED to humm on nothin you hoe ass nigga. he's been flown out to NY and paid 50,000 to do a song for Puffy. you cant just "show up" in new york player. He's been brought in to do nearly a whole ALBUM with Snoop. He's done the intro for one of Brotha Lynchs classic albums. He's been brought in and paid major racks to do hooks on 3 different G-Unit members albums. Not to mention the man was the first person to write for NWA outside of Ice Cube. Done 10 or more songs with the late Eazy-E when he was signed to Ruthless. The list goes on and on and on.. Busta Rhymes, Scarface, Eastsidaz, E-40, Dr. DRE!!... name one. And after 20 years, he's still relevant enough to be on the latest albums by Ice Cube and Young Buck. Has like 7 albums of his own that you probably slept on (cuz youre that westcoast). Go back to Funk Upon A Rhyme homie. Did you ever listen to Above the Law?? prolly not.. Watch your mouth... You're talking about a legend. The nigga has been paid by all your favorite rappers favorite rappers!!! And he's about to win an award for it!!!! Just cuz I mentioned that he hit a rough patch and did a gang of songs with underground artists while he was doing bad doesn't give you the right to call him a fuckin beggar. Now that he's recovered, he's workin on a new solo album, and we're about to drop our album. oh yeah, his rate is back up where its supposed to be, so.. say what you want homie, but get your money up before you holler at either one of us.. specially actin like that. we're all human and go thru things, but look how fast people wish to strip you of your dignity. you should be ashamed. hater

tell kokane i said sorry

Dec 5, 2007
tell kokane i said sorry
whatever homie. all im sayin is you cant call yourself westcoast and front on koka.. or cube, or ice t, or any of em. whether you really like their shit or not, they laid the foundation for what we're so proud of today. so... respect it or go to the south forum and talk about gucci mane and lil wayne. kokane is the MOST under appreciated nigga on the WEST period, if not rap as a whole. prove me wrong. name one.. name a nigga thats done more, and people dont barely even know his name or what he looks like. name one that you bring up his name in a forum and some idiot says "he must go hoppin around beggin to do hooks"

the niggaz got like 20 plaques in his house! youre retarded

Oct 30, 2005

May 15, 2003
whatever homie. all im sayin is you cant call yourself westcoast and front on koka.. or cube, or ice t, or any of em. whether you really like their shit or not, they laid the foundation for what we're so proud of today. so... respect it or go to the south forum and talk about gucci mane and lil wayne. kokane is the MOST under appreciated nigga on the WEST period, if not rap as a whole. prove me wrong. name one.. name a nigga thats done more, and people dont barely even know his name or what he looks like. name one that you bring up his name in a forum and some idiot says "he must go hoppin around beggin to do hooks"

the niggaz got like 20 plaques in his house! youre retarded
guess he's secure enough to take a joke then