so you wouldnt believe the fucking virus i got today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2004
its called surfsidekick3 and or spysheriff.... let me tell you, this is the shits...
i dont know how where or why i got this shit.. except maybe d/ling some shit...
anyone ever had this shit?? how did you get rid of it?

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Spysherrif hit my shit a few months ago, what you gotta do is use the " go back" feature on your pc. its gon be hard, because the Virus installs a dll called " Spy Sherrif" which is suposto be a " virus-fighter" but the realization thats the virus lol.

So try too take your computer back too a earlier time, like before it hit and you will be ok. its a lil overwhelming when it hits.... lol. i was like fuccccck.

You wont be able too use norton, spyware or any of theese programs theese people will list, it disables those matter of fact.

System Restore is what its called.

May 12, 2004
SLY said:
Spysherrif hit my shit a few months ago, what you gotta do is use the " go back" feature on your pc. its gon be hard, because the Virus installs a dll called " Spy Sherrif" which is suposto be a " virus-fighter" but the realization thats the virus lol.

So try too take your computer back too a earlier time, like before it hit and you will be ok. its a lil overwhelming when it hits.... lol. i was like fuccccck.

You wont be able too use norton, spyware or any of theese programs theese people will list, it disables those matter of fact.

System Restore is what its called.
yup..that should work fine