SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
actually i dont think awax and his ppl have anything to do with dagrimprophet being banned.
i dont think they care if anyone a tay fan. they just push their product. maybe some other mod on a banning spree because of all the nonsense talkin.

dagrimprophet crazed tho..he must be the spirit of bin laden how easy he caused all this chaos lol

May 27, 2006
lol didnt even see that was a vid. he look somehow sad. i think he has a great time on here. much fun to interact with older ppl and very dope some real og like killa tay take time for him. no need 2 ban an unstable kid mad at the world. maybe annoying but who cares. this place can be unfriendly as fuck and ppl shit on all and everything crazy he makes such a difference to some ppl but when there is nerds who fake their identity to run rappers off this page nobody cares.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Him and several others were banned for specific reasons. They arent of the lifetime variety of banned. They will be back. And depending on how things play out could be sooner than later.... But At this rate..... Might be the full term they were issued. Not my call.

And Lambo I think you have a valid point. However, being a douche repeatedly will rub certain people the wrong way.... Its not always funny or cute. Im sure he will make his wayback, they always do. Siccness is addicting......

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Your friend must have done enough to have pissed off a MOD to be banned. Wasnt me who banned him. Dont know the kid. I think he belongs on the short bus personally, but who am I to judge?
WHO MADE U OR ANY OTHER MOD JUDGE THO??. I THINK THE SICCNESS WAS A GOOD OUTLET FOR HIM AND I WATCHED PPL DISRESPECT HIM BLATANTLY FOR MONTHS. THEN WHEN HE FINALLY GETS ENOUGH BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF SOME EGOTISTICAL MF(I DONT CARE WHO IT WAS) BANS HIM FOR DOING THE SAME SHIT THEIR PEERS HAVE BEEN DOIN TO PPL FOR EONS.
#THATS CORNY AS FUCC IMO

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lol at Tay teaming up with Grim to take on the biased world
I LIKE RIDIN WITH THE UNDERDOGS CUZ I GOT A STRONG SPIRIT AND KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH VS. DECEPTION. ITS ACTUALLY A SCIENCE.
THESE MFS KNOW THEY ON SOME SHADY BUSINESS AND SHOULDNT HAVE DONE HIM LIKE THAT JUST CUZ HE HAPPENS TO BE A KILLA TAY FAN. I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER LOGICAL REASON AND THEY CANT EITHER THATS WHY THEY ON CHURCHMOUSE STATUS.
#POWER TO THE PPL

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WHO MADE U OR ANY OTHER MOD JUDGE THO??. I THINK THE SICCNESS WAS A GOOD OUTLET FOR HIM AND I WATCHED PPL DISRESPECT HIM BLATANTLY FOR MONTHS. TBEN WHEN HE FINALLY GETS ENOUGH BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF SOME EGOTISTICAL MF(I DONT CARE WHO IT WAS) BANS HIM FOR DOING THE SAME SHIT THEIR PEERS HAVE BEEN DOIN TO PPL FOR EONS.
#THATS CORNY AS FUCC IMO
damn when you put it like that, it all makes sense; you're a master of language and communication and i fully appreciate and support freeing dagrimprophet now

#FREEDAGRIMPROPHET
#NO MORE BANS

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
WHO MADE U OR ANY OTHER MOD JUDGE THO??. I THINK THE SICCNESS WAS A GOOD OUTLET FOR HIM AND I WATCHED PPL DISRESPECT HIM BLATANTLY FOR MONTHS. TBEN WHEN HE FINALLY GETS ENOUGH BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF SOME EGOTISTICAL MF(I DONT CARE WHO IT WAS) BANS HIM FOR DOING THE SAME SHIT THEIR PEERS HAVE BEEN DOIN TO PPL FOR EONS.
#THATS CORNY AS FUCC IMO
About 10 years ago Gabe505 @Gabe505 made me MOD, judge, jury and executioner. I only target spammers and newbies who only spam music for sale but dont buy advertisement. I rarely interact with the fuckery. But lately the fuckery has been overwhelmingly greater than the norm. Sometimes you have to shake shit up. Hopefully people get the picture that this place is what it is and will be what it will be. Siccness tolerates 1000% more of the bullshit than any other reputable music site with a forum. There is always tomorrow...... Tell ya lil homie to keep his head up! It will all pan out for him in the end.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I THINK THE SICCNESS WAS A GOOD OUTLET FOR HIM AND I WATCHED PPL DISRESPECT HIM BLATANTLY FOR MONTHS. TBEN WHEN HE FINALLY GETS ENOUGH BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF SOME EGOTISTICAL MF(I DONT CARE WHO IT WAS) BANS HIM FOR DOING THE SAME SHIT THEIR PEERS HAVE BEEN DOIN TO PPL FOR EONS.
#THATS CORNY AS FUCC IMO
Exactly

Grown men in their late 20's and 30's have been telling a 16 year old kid to kill himself for months. Kid lashes back and gets pinked.

I could really care less if Grim posts here or not, I ain't his friend and I don't really care, but I recognize bullshit.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@DUTCH (AND WHOEVER ELSE IS INVOLVED IN THIS BART FORUM REFORM PROGRAM GOIN ON)
OK..MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT PPL ARE GETTING BANNED FOR "FUCCERY"???
HOW BOUT THIS, WITHOUT FUCCERY THIS SITE AINT SHIT. SO WHATS YOUR MAIN GOAL IN ALL THIS??....OR WAS THAT JUST SOME HYPOTHETICAL WHITE BOY BULLSHIT U RUN ON PPL WHEN THE TRUTH AINT IN U??
#LETS CUT THE CRAP

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I enjoy being a white boy! Its not a crime or a sin. So im gonna say my conversations and maneuvers on the SICC are common sense based, not white based. So for the 4th time today you have made a white reference to me. I look in the mirror every day. And every day Im white.... Shocking because of the fact that I have a huge dick (pause), can dunk a basketball and have only dated ethnic women since 7th grade. But yet and still, I am white. I dont use the n word but my kids being african american can... Its an awkward setting sometimes... But hey such is life. So yeah.. I have no guilty feelings about my whiteness. I am comfortable in my skin! Oh and before your next question, I am not a gangster. I have a full time job, run 2 companies, Help run an amazing record label and Coach multiple sports year round for the kids. Never been to jail and dont plan on going. I pay taxes on over 6 figures a year. My wife is WAY outta my league and for 18 years I have had to compete to be a great father and decent husband to a Black women. So now that we have an understanding, maybe you can leave me out of your crusade. thanks tay!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THIS IS THE "WORLDWIDE" NET, NOT YOUR HOME

About 10 years ago Gabe505 @Gabe505 made me MOD, judge, jury and executioner. I only target spammers and newbies who only spam music for sale but dont buy advertisement. I rarely interact with the fuckery. But lately the fuckery has been overwhelmingly greater than the norm. Sometimes you have to shake shit up. Hopefully people get the picture that this place is what it is and will be what it will be. Siccness tolerates 1000% more of the bullshit than any other reputable music site with a forum. There is always tomorrow...... Tell ya lil homie to keep his head up! It will all pan out for him in the end.
I DONT EVEN KNOW THE LIL HOMIE BUT I WILL DO MY SERVICE TO THE "COMMUNITY" AND CREATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM CUZ RIGHT NOW I FEEL YALL ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE CORRUPT SYSTEMS THAT OPPRESS PPL EVERYDAY. ITS ALLJOKES AND FUN ON HERE TIL SOME TRUTH COMES OUT. JUST LIKE THE AWAX POSTS I BE EXPOSIN THE TRUTH IN THAT SOMEHOW GET DELETED OR EDITED.
YALL ON SOME STRAIGHT BULLSHIT AND U KNOW IT DUTCH. I THOUGHT U WERE COOL AT ONE TIME BUT U SHOWIN ME DIFFERENT.
AND JUST FOR YOUR PERSONAL ROLODEX IN YOUR MIND... ME AND MY PPL ARE THE ONES WHO GET OUT HERE AND PUSH MOVEMENTS AND PUSH REAL LINES SO IN ACTUALITY "WE THE WEST".
YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP HOMIE, IMMA PUT THE TRUTH AND NOTHIN BUT THE TRUTH OUT THERE CUZ IM WITH THIS REAL SHIT NOT SOME INTERNET BULLSHIT.
SOME PPL DONT RUN NOTHIN BUT THEY FINGERS AND MOUTHS AND CLAIM TO BE BOSSES SO THEY CAN EAT OFF OTHER PPL. A REAL NIGGA GONE NEED U TO PUT THAT SOLID WORK IN THO OR THEY GONE EXPOSE THE FRAUD.
#YUP YUP
#MISSION ALMOST ACCOMPLISHED
#MOBBIN