SO WUT MUSIC FROM DA BAY U PLAYING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
YEAH RIGHT NOW IN MY CAR I GOT THE NEW E40, THE TEAM "WORLD PREM., SAN QUINN "THE ROCK,THIZZ NATION "5,CBO/KILLA TAY "THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, AND OF COURSE "WEST COAST GANGSTA V.16. AND ON MY IPOD GOT THE NEW CELLY CEL "SLAPS STRAPS & BASEBALL HATS,THE MOSSIE "SOIL SAVVY, D.B.'Z "SPEAKIN IN MANNISH, BROTHA LYNCH & MC EHIT "THE NEW SEASON, SPICE 1 AND MC EHIT "KEEP IT GANGSTA, HUSALAH "DOPE,GUNS,& RELIGION, MESSY MARV & SAN QUINN " EX MODE 2 BUT YEAH THATS WUT IM PLAYING FROM NORTHERN CALI SO WUT EVERY BODY PLAYING RIGHT NOW COULD BE OLD OR NEW

Mar 27, 2006
thizznation vol 5, slaps straps and baseball caps, million dollar mouthpeice, world premier, my ghetto report card, soil savvy, the rock

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Slumpin in my trunk,e40 my getho report card, San Quinn-The ROck, Team-World premier, Yukmouth-million dollar mixtape, Godzilla, all out war.., Federation, Turf talk, ya boy-rookie of the year, big rich, 18-access granted, sean t ya mean...yadddaiamsayin dowg

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
e-40 my ghetto report card is probably the album that everyone on this website has in rotation in their car. then i got yuk-million dollar mixtape, mistah fab-son of a pimp, the mosse-soil savvy, brotha lynch & mc eiht-the new season(i know it aint bay but fuck it). those are the ones i bump on my way to work at 5:30 in the morn then i listen to a lil rise guys on 1140.

Apr 13, 2006
classic TAYDATAY-anticipaytion

i dont know if you consider him bay.....but PIZZO-HEATERMAN
MR KEE-14KT DREAMS
C-BO/KILLA TAY-THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Oct 31, 2005
I make mix cds of my favorite albums, but on the mix I'm playing right now, I got my ghetto report card, world premiere, the rock, thizz nation 3 & 4, soil savvy, speakin in mannish, and some random shit off mixtapes.

Feb 24, 2006
a-wax rat poison
san quinn the rock
rbl posse hostile takeover
hitman h20
when im in my girls car we got the new e40 shits weak
bang em smurf and domination
nutt briddle